description

*Listen to theme song*plz*
*BOLD* means yelling
*I forget what this one is called*means thinking

_________________________________________

Mc
Name:(y/n)(l/n)
Looks:
Like a yugioh protagonist your choice
Age:15
Birthday August 21
Likes: playing with his summons, eating, card games.

Dislikes: villains,  liars, bullys.

Info: from a young age y/n has never been popular, and has been bullied. Although not to the extent of deku, but some occasional mild name calling and a odd fight or two.
Then one day he found his quirk, and since then he has never been alone. Of course he still gets bullied. But with his new "friends" he'll make it though, or at least that's what he tells him self.

Power/quirk: summoning
Description: allows the user to summon constructs of varying power. Some have special abilities such as strengthening, the user/others freezing objects and people, and summoning other constructs etc.

Weakness: The user can only use 40-60 (like the deck limit) summons a day, and can only use five summon at once (with some exception). The stronger the summon the more energy it takes from the user. Summons can be put in to a couple of groups. Base on how strong they are.
1-4:weaker summons that don't take energy to summon.
5-6:summons the take up a a small physical toll.
7-10: summons that will take a a physical and mental toll on the user.
11-12: summons that will take a huge physical and mental and sometimes emotional toll on the user.

The user must take time out of the day to creat brand new summons. Once "created" the user can summon them whenever they want.

Family:
Father: James (l/n)
Age:33
Looks:

Quirk: tamerAllows the user to tame animals when talk to them

Quirk: tamer
Allows the user to tame animals when talk to them.

Mother: tamari (l/n)
Age:31
Looks:

Quirk: illusionAllows the users to make illusion

Quirk: illusion
Allows the users to make illusion. While they cant hurt things they are still impossible to tell apart from the original.

Dog: Django

Powers: is dog

Powers: is dog

_________________________________________
So that's it tell me what you think
What do I need to improve tell me what you think In the comments below.
Word count: 378 words