Day in a life

Day 2    3rd person

Damian woke up on his soft bed, his eyes blinded by the sun light coming from the near by window.
It was a Monday aka the worst day of the week
(it was 6:30am and his school started at 8:45am)

Hence it was 6:30am  Damian went to train; more specifically he grabbed his katana and practiced swinging it.
He has noticed that with Batman's training he had improved significantly.

* magically time skip to 7:20*

Damian was still 12 and in grade 6, he grabbed his bag and headed down stairs. Lucky Alfred had made pancakes Damian's favourite although he will never admit it. Quickly he ate and stared walking to the door with Alfred. Alfred was obviously driving and soon enough they arrived at Narre Warren South (it was prep to year 12 school)

Damian's pov
I walked in class almost late but still on time. My first subject was math. Miss Leah stated coldly that today we were doing a test.
I thought to myself, why do we even have to do tests.(even though he almost always got top grades in his class it still wasn't easy or fun) The test contained 16 questions. At the end my score was 15/16 good enough I grumbled in my head as I walked to my next class witch was geography. It went pretty fast but we had a substitute mister vincely also known as worst teacher ever.

normally after 2 classes we have a break I don't know how long, I've never thought about how long it is actually. At this time kids go outside some go on a playground (his still supposed to be in primary so yes there a playground) and some kids go in the basketball court or in the football / soccer pitch (call it whatever you want I don't care if you say soccer or football⚽️) or the AFL court. (AFL is Australia football also known as footy)

I normally sit on a bench and eat, I don't have any friends but I don't need any I'm fine by myself. At least that's what I think. Time passed quickly and it was time for my next class. Sport. Our teacher mister Mitch told us that today we will be playing badminton. Personally I hated badminton it was boring and basically a ripoff tennis. Oh well I still had to play. It was boring as I imagine but I still won.

My next class was science. Miss cooper was teaching this class it was still kinda boring. Again we had another break we have one every 2hr.

All I did was just eat and sit. The weather started to get cold, luckily I had my horrid grade 6 jacket on. Its pretty much a jacket with all the grade 6 students names in it.
Time passed rather slow this time almost depressing.

My next and final class for the day was art. Mister Barry was actually a teacher for graphic design but also teaches art. He was easily my favourite teacher, probably everyones. The bell rang dismissing us, everyone rushed out the class and I followed. Exiting the front gate I saw Alfred car and went in and sat behind the drivers seat.

But Alfred wasn't there...

Notes
Yes Narre Warren South P-12 College is an actual school in Australia don't know why I used it but just pretend that it's in Gotham. This was written in Australia so sorry if you don't know what afl is.