CHAPTER 24

Divya

It's like I am dead . After my father found me and took me with him when I was going to work and beat me to the point I couldn't move . I am not talking to anyone properly .

And I am not going to work .

I just feel to not do anything .

It's been 1 week since the incident and they haven't found my father .

I am being having nightmares about so many things happened with me in my past .

It's so difficult to even sleep . Whenever I close my eyes I just see my past .

Abhi , Meera and even whom I don't even know properly tried to talk to me but I didn't talked with them .

There is a knock on my door and I just tell the person to come in .

And it's Rehaan this time . Before him Meera came and before her Abhi came .

"Hi",he greets me and I just nod at him .

He sits on the chair kept in my room and for a while non of us say anything to each other .

I want to ask him something .

"Can I ask you something?",I ask .

"Yeah sure",he says .

"I don't want to sound rude but you don't even know me properly then why do you come to meet me everyday?",I ask him .

That's probably the most I have talked in the past 1 week .

"Even Abhi asked the same question but I never told him why",He says .

"Ever since he came to London I have been knowing where he works and who are his friends . 2 months after him coming her he met you and then I came to know he started living with you",he says .

"I tried to find details about you but couldn't find that much except your name , where you used to live , and where you work",he tells me .

"I feel scared ...",I say jokingly .

"I just wanted to know about the girl who was living with my twin",he says and I nod in understanding .

"What did Abhimanyu did in past?",I ask and he is silent .

"Can't tell right ? It's that bad?",I ask .

"Yes",is all he says .

"Can I ask you something else?",I ask him and he nods .

"Did Abhi had a girlfriend in past?",I ask him .

"Jealous?",he asks raising his eyebrows .

"What no ! just curious ..found him looking at a girl's photo few times she is not in your family photos and all that's why",I say .

"You know about my family?",he asks .

"Yes I know Abhimanyu told me about everyone",I say .