"Ne, Nee-chan do you and Chiro wanna go to the festival tonight?"

I hummed before thinking. "Sure, why not. It'll be fun! Right, Chiro?"

"Yes!" Chiro excitedly exclaimed.

_

"Mama! There's so many foods!" I laughed fondly at Chiro. 'Guess it really is his first time coming to a festival' "Mama, can we buy all the foods!"

"Sure! I'll ask Nahoya to buy us some and we'll go play games with Souya while waiting for him." I pointed back to the twins while stating my sentence.

"Oum!!" Chiro cheerfully agrees.

//Time skip cause I'm lazy/

"Mama, look! It's papa!" 'crap'
"Papa! Over here!" Chiro waved both his arms signaling that they were there.

"Papa?" –Souya

"Ah! Ehm, Souya! Can you get all of us some keep kwek!" I immediately spoke before Souya can ask. Not even the flash can out speed the way I ran my words.

Souya agreed but a little hesitant.

Ran came towards us after he spotted an overly excited Chiro. "Hey little bud, want to play some games?" Ran bend down to go eye-to-eye with Chiro.

"Sure! Mama let's go!" Chiro immediately grabbed my hand by the mention of 'games'. We followed Ran to one of the booths.

"If we hit the all the cans down with the toy gun, well get a price." –[Y/N]

"I'll get it for you bud!" Ran said while ruffling Chiro's hair.

"¥50 per bullet." the crusty old man running the booth said.

'Wtf!? ¥50 per bullet!? Bitch I'm on a tight budget!!' my jaw dropped. Like seriously!? Who the fuck will pay ¥50 for just one bul–! "Bring it on old man!" Ran exclaimed.

20 tries later// meaning ¥1000 wasted on the dumb game

Ran's pov

'This is bullshit!! The game is totally rigged!' not only that,
[Y/N] has been telling me to stop already before I spend all my money on the game. "Bae don't worry, I got this." I whispered.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!"

Back to [Y/N]

I've had enough. Seeing money get wasted on just a silly game hurts my pockets. 'But damn, is his pocket never ending?' "Alright, give me that!" I grabbed the toy gun from Ran.

"Mama's ganna try!"

Before aiming the toy gun, I quickly asked Chiro what prise he want. "I want the panda please!" I nodded.

I aimed at the can's that are presented before me.

"Gahh!!"

I aimed for the balls.  The crusty man crouched down holding his crusty manhood while I grinned demoniacally. Ran and Chiro were just staring, jaws open wide. I immediately leaped through the counter and grabbed the panda.

I quickly grabbed Ran and Chiro who was still awestruck before the crusty man could get up and chase us.

While running away I laughed out loud with Chiro and Ran. Eventually we stopped running and catched our breaths.

"Mama! That was so cool!" –Chiro

"Didn't know you bend the rules." Ran said while grinning from ear-to-ear. My heart almost leaped out of my body.

"Nee-chan! There you are! We've been looking all over for you!" –Nahoya

"There wasn't any kwek kwek!" –Souya

"Huh?... Haitani? You're here?" –Nahoya

_________________
Sorry for the late update(T-T)

I'll try my best to update early 'cause it's already Summer at my place.

There was something who commented that Ran would be the 'papa' and you're CORRECT!!

Hope you liked this chap!

Have a great night/day!