~・8・~

[Festival]

"Mama?" the young boy inside [Y/N]'s house called out for the young girl receiving a hum from her, though she didn't dart her eyes towards the lad. The both of them were on the couch sitting peacefully. Chiro was watching a movie on the TV while [Y/N] was reading her favorite manga.

It's been over like a month now since Chiro has been taken under [Y/N]'s custody. Time sure flies by really fast.

"Where is papa?" the young lad questioned.

"Papa?" at this very moment [Y/N]'s brain stopped working. 'His dad is already dead right?? Who tf is papa?' "Who?" [Y/N] asked confusedly to the little lad, now having her full attention.

"Silly mama! How could you forget papa!" Chiro puffed out his cheek looking like a chipmunk. "It's papa Ran of course!"

This response had [Y/N] choking on air. After a few moments on coughing, [Y/N] finally composed herself.
"Pa—... Papa?.. "

"Papa keeps on visiting here, sadly you're not around! It makes him really sad not seeing you!" Chiro stated.

"E– EH!?! He visits!?"

"Why are you surprised, mama? Isn't that what couples do? But why does papa not live with us? Did you two fight?!" Chiro stated a bunch of questions.

"Chi-! Chiro! Me and Ran aren't couples!" [Y/N] defended.

"NEE-CHAAANN!!"

A loud bang was heard coming from the front door revealing a blue and peach bun. You can definitely tell who kicked down the door. Nahoya had his signature grin as always while Souya was definitely done with his twin.

"For the last time Nahoya! Stop kicking the door! I'm surprised it's not broken yet and I want to keep it that way!" 'Right, I completely forgot to introduce Chiro to them.'

"Sorry, nee-chan" instead of Nahoya apologizing it was Souya who did it instead while Nahoya just strode off to the kitchen. "Who's the kid, nee-chan?" Souya questioned.

"This here is Chiro, I forgot to introduce you guys to each other." Souya sat beside Chiro while looking at him. "Nahoya! Get your ass out of the kitchen and come here!" as what [Y/N] said, Nahoya came into the living room with a Piatos chip bag in his hands.

"This is Chiro. Chiro meet my brothers, the one with blue hair is Souya but you can call him Angry so you won't get confused and the one with the Piatos chip is—

"Smiley!" Chiro continued for me.

"Right"

"Where'd you find 'em nee-chan" Nahoya asked.

"Me and Ran found him in an alley, he was crying 'cause some guys came to his house and isekaid the boys parents." Souya was playing with Chiro when Nahoya asked about the lad, so the boy won't get flashbacks again.

"Ooohhhhh, Raaannn~ we're you two on a daateee~" Nahoya teasingly cooed receiving a glare from the older sister. "I'm just kidding~ but when though?"

"The time when I went out to get some fresh air after our dinner last month, ended up bumping into Ran and the kid. Now Chiro here calls me 'mama', not gonna lie it's cute though" Nahoya hummed after my answer to his question.