Macbeth Poem

Macbeth is a man who started off good
He fought for his country and for his king.
So you see he was brave and heroic;
Soon he let his wife turn him into a traitor.
Lady Macbeth convinced her husband to play a good man in order to kill Duncan.
Alas, he did just that, Macbeth slaughtered King Duncan in cold blood.
He along with his wife played the part of a good soul mourning for their king.
The guilt from killing Duncan started to get to him, but his wife helped fix that.
The witches said he would be king so he started his bloody journey.
Macbeth became more and more greedy, killing Banquo who he called his friend.
Fleance escaped, promising his father that he would seek revenge.
As time went on Macbeth became more deranged, desperate in his act to remain king.
Not talking to Lady Macbeth he went out to kill Macduff because of the prophecy.
Instead of finding Macduff he found the man's family and had them killed in his place.
The hallucinations have started and things are only going downhill.
Macbeth’s greed has gotten worse, more people are dying all because of a throne.
A throne the witches are saying that he won’t have for long.
Newer prophecies are giving him warnings for people to rise and take back the throne.
A throne that was never truly his, but he will do anything to have it.
Macbeth was once a good man, but that was a long time ago.