"Malfoy-"

"That's not my name, is it princess?"

Grabbing his wand from his pocket he mumbled 'apparate' before pressing his lips against hers once again.

Their body's warped together as they landed in a different atmosphere. He threw her onto a soft surface, her eyes taking in the unfamiliar place.

The walls were a forest green in contrast with the shiny brown bed in the middle of the room. It was dark, the only source of light being the rays of sun peeking through the thick grey curtains. It soon dawned down on her.

𝙃𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.

He pounced on her like a predator to their prey, ripping the school shirt off her body. She groaned, the cold air hitting her bare stomach as he tugged down her skirt right after.

She was left in her golden lace set that was soon ripped off as well, a gasp leaving her lips. "Stop ripping my clothes! They're expensive!"

She tried to keep her face serious and not whither under him as her kissed down her neck to her chest, hovering over her and kissing in between her breasts. "Don't worry baby, I'll buy you more later."

Her pussy dampened at his words, my legs spreading instinctively. He lifted himself up, kneeling on the bed as he removed his shirt, his chest coming into view. He hovered over her once again, her head bending up slightly as she kissed his chest.

He looked down at her, her hands sliding down to his black pants. She slithered her hands into the fabric, a groan leaving his lips as she stroked him through his boxers up and down.

His hands slightly trembled against the bed as he tried to keep himself up. She took this chance to wrap her legs around him and flip them over, her bare pussy on top of his bulging covered dick.

Biting her lip to control her sounds of pleasure, she slighted her hips up and slid his pants down his legs along with his boxers. He laid there, inspecting her features as she looked down to his throbbing dick.

She looked at him from top to bottom as if he has never seen him naked. Sometimes she wished she was more than just a hook up to him. Getting rid of the thought, she pressed her left hand against his thigh and positioned him with the other hand against her opening.

A groan left both their lips as she slid down on him, tilting her head back in euphoria. He pressed his hands on her hips tightly, pounding from underneath.

"So beautiful.." he mumbled under his breath, the words making her whimper. Her breasts bounced with the rough movement, his eyes instantly adverting to them.

One of his hands came up and rubbed the soft mounds emitting a moan from her. He twirled her nipple with his index finger and thumb, her mouth gaping open at the feeling.

She tried to get any words out but it was impossible with the pleasure she was experiencing. "Moan my name."

Her breath stuttered as she fluttered her eyes open, looking at him with her eyebrows drawn together. "Draco.." she moaned out, his hands grabbing tighter at her waist and flipping them over. He thrusted even deeper, her back arching off the bed as she moaned loudly.

"Shhh, my darling.. wouldn't want others to hear you would you?" His room was where the other teachers were as well so if they catch them they will be in huge trouble.

She pressed her hand against her mouth, her eyes rolling back as he hit her g-spot. She wrapped her shaky legs around him, pushing him impossibly deeper.

He slightly bent over, his eyes shutting as he breathed against her ear. She brought her hand down to her clit, rubbing the bundle of nerves quickly.

Slapping her hand away, he replaced hers with his, rubbing even quicker. She threw her head back against the bed, a slight chuckle leaving Draco's lips.

"Do you like that?" He rubbed even faster, his angered, quickened breath speaking lowly in her ear, "did you ask Scorpius to do it for you?"

She shook her head, whimpering at the indescribable pleasure. "Use your words. You seem to be very confident when you talk back so what happened now, hm?"

"N-no. He has never-touched me like you do." He kissed behind her ear in approval, moving his sloppy kisses downwards, "Good girl.."

A shattered moan left her lips, his hand pressing against her mouth to keep her quiet. He quickly pulled out afterwards, groaning as he came on her lower abdomen.

His body fell next to her as they tried to catch their breath, the room falling into comfortable silence.

Her mind filled with millions of thoughts especially about the unspoken deal with his wife. Every time she has sex with him guilt eats her up. Not only because of what she saw at the ball but because he's also her best friends father.

"If you want to ask me something, you can." His deep voice spoke out through silence, her head turning to see him already watching her, "I don't bite."