CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Bắt đầu từ đầu

(_beadel) 3rd_e liked your comment on @vaniegadler's post.

(_beadel) 3rd_e liked your comment on @jhoannalouisse's post.

(_beadel) 3rd_e tagged you in a story.

(_beadel) 3rd_e tagged you in a post.

WHAAAT?

I confusedly opened my notications and saw tons from Thirdy. Kinakabahan pa ako kasi baka ano na naman to. I viewed the story first,it was Davin and lying on my baby bump.

3rd_e

*Photo*   

Credits to @_beadel for these treasures.

I shook my head because of his caption as if having a child is just taking a photo. I smiled as I looked at the picture. Davin's leaning on my belly and hugging it. I don't have any idea where and when did he took this. I think I'm sleeping that time.

I sighed and opened his post. It's our photo last championship,wherein we won. I smiled as I saw our smiles on the photo. His arms around my shoulder and his other hand pointing on me. While I am holding our trophy.

3rd_e
Home

*Photo*

3rd_e Not MVP but  MBP, My Beast Player 🦅

I cringe at his caption,it's so corny but at the same time I can feel my insides melted. I shook my head as I typed a reply.

_beadel  isn't too 🌽ny?

I immediately received a lot of replies from other people.

A lot says they got kilig,well same feels guys.

Thirdy:

U sleep na Bei.

I smile and return my phone on the side table. I went closer to Davin and cuddle at him. I smile as he hugged me tighter.

"Mommy". He utter.

"Yes mommy's here". I caress his head.

I woke up earlier than usual wanting to eat something so I stood up and went down stairs. No one is up yet cause it's I think 4:50 am or earlier pa. I'm really craving for some jam and pizza. I checked our fridge but I couldn't find any jam there's butter I don't want that,no pizza either.

I sighed

I went back to my room and got my phone. I'm hesitating to call Thirdy pa at first but I have no choice. I dialed his number,but he's not picking it up. I tried multiple times until his number can't be reached. I sighed.

I went down to get a coat, I'll do it myself then. I am really craving for it and not having it right now would be the death of me. I also got my keys. I drive to through some stalls and stores,some were opened na and so I stopped at one of it.

I smiled as I saw a bottle of strawberry jam on the corner. I get one and pay for it. The cashier stopped getting my jam at stare at me. After a second her eyes widened in shock.

"B-Bea?". A shy smile appear on my lips.

I saw her giggled a bit and then she took he phone.

"Pwede ba magpapicture?". She excitedly said.

"Uhm sure".

I smile when she placed her phone in front of us. After that her smile remains as she pinned the jam.

"465 pesos idol". I smiled and give her my card.

She swiped it then return to me.

"Ang ganda!". I heard her exclaimed when I went to the door.