Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 12

Start from the beginning

She pushed Ruan Agui: "Husband, why are you still standing still? Go quickly."

The clan elder and the village chief came quickly.

There are also many villagers watching the lively scene. Although they don't know what happened, it must be a big event since the clan elders and village chief both came.

When they knew that the Ruan family was about to separate from Mian ge'er, there was inevitably a loud discussion.

The Ruan family is thick-skinned. In their opinion, the 100 taels was worth it, only Ruan Ayao was indignant. However, Li Lianhua pushed her back into her room.

Of course, when the clan elder asked the reason, neither Ruan Agui nor Li Lianhua dared to say that it was for 100 taels. They didn't dare to speak bad about Mian ge'er, they only said it was for Mian ge'er own good. As for why it's for his own good, they just talk about it vaguely.

The village chief knows the Ruan family nature, although he doesn't understand why they suddenly want to cut off their relationship, he can't intervene in a household affair either. He just had to invite Bai Chen to come up and ask if he wanted to.

Of course Bai Chen would like to.

The village chief was afraid that Bai Chen would suffer so he also repeatedly talked about the disadvantages of cutting off relationships. He wants Bai Chen to think before deciding. An unmarried ge'er was cut off with no house, no silver, and no one to rely on, how is he going to live his life?

But Bai Chen insisted, so the village chief couldn't do anything but write the letter of breaking off.

After, when the village chief was leaving, he asked Bai Chen to stay at his place for a few days to think about his future. Bai Chen didn't get to answer before doctor Zhou passed through the crowd and walked into Ruan's yard.

"It's okay, it's okay, let Mian ge'er stay at my place." Doctor Zhou said cheerfully.

"Huh?"

"Haa, I'm such an old man but still childless. I have long wanted to adopt a child but just never had a chance to. Now that such a good child like Mian ge'er is not wanted, I will just pick up the leak. I should take advantage of this to let Mian ge'er be my child." Doctor Zhou smiled and took Bai Chen's hand: "Child, are you willing to?"

Thinking of Zhao Yan's explanation before, Bai Chen nodded.

The joy in Doctor Zhou's eyes could not be hidden, his body seemed to be many years younger. He said loudly to the village elders and villagers who had not left yet: "I also invite all of you to drink my joyous wine in my house after three days. This old man has a child now, you should have a few glasses of wine for my face."

After speaking, he said to the village chief and clan elder: "I also ask the village chief and the three clan elders to be the witness for adopting Mian ge'er in the future."

The village chief is happy. He has watched Mian ge'er grow up, he has suffered a lot since he was a child. Now he was cut off, he was also very sad. He doesn't want him to be in another village and suffer again, then doctor Zhou comes along.

The village chief knows about doctor Zhou, it would definitely be many times better for Mian ge'er to recognize him as a father than his real father.

He laughed he-he, stroking his half-length gray beard, overjoyed: "Definitely, I'll definitely come."

Zhao Yan told doctor Zhou about this yesterday, he just didn't expect that this idea would suddenly be used today. When Ruan Agui went to invite the clan elder and the village chief, Zhao Yan also left the Ruan family to find doctor Zhou.

He wants to give Bai Chen a good identity.

And doctor Zhou is also very willing. Whether it's the present Bai Chen or still the past Mian ge'er, they don't have many contacts with doctor Zhou but he and Zhao Yan have a good friendship. Furthermore, as he said, he has always wanted a child. Humans, once older, can't help being lonely. Now it's a buy-one-get-one-free thing, since he took Bai Chen in as his child, Zhao Yan will also have to call him dad in the future.

Thinking about this, doctor Zhou couldn't wait to take Bai Chen back to adopt him.

After Bai Chen went back with doctor Zhou, not long after, Zhao Yan came to the door. He first thanked doctor Zhou, then under doctor Zhou instructions, he tidied up a room for Bai Chen in doctor Zhou house.

Bai Chen, on the other hand, was left in the yard with doctor Zhou to talk and cultivate feelings.

Because of Zhao Yan, Bai Chen also likes doctor Zhou. And from Mian ge'er's memories, he also knows about doctor Zhou.

This man must be respected.

Therefore, Bai Chen's attitude is very good and respectful. If a question was asked, he would answer, it's just that his eyes couldn't help but search for Zhao Yan's shadow.

Doctor Zhou also knows something about Mian ge'er, and now Bai Chen's super obedient and soft appearance seem to have poked the softest place in doctor Zhou's heart.

They just got along for a while but he felt distressed for Bai Chen already. At the same time, he also tried his best to move his position to the father's place, his words are very warm.

Bai Chen felt it, so his attitude also became more obedient and softer. Although this intimacy was little, doctor Zhou also understands.

Seeing that Bai Chen was always looking for Zhao Yan's figure, he also understood the young man's mind. He immediately jokes: "Hehe, knowing Young Zhao for so long, this is the first time I've seen him so caring toward a person."

He thought he would see the shy Bai Chen, he never thought that Bai Chen would nodded with certainty: "Yes, he is the best to me, and only good to me too."

Doctor Zhou was stunned for a moment, then he laughed. He didn't expect Bai Chen's personality to be so direct. This made him like him more. He is more and more satisfied with him, so he deliberately said: "That's right, it's boring accompanying this old man, go and talk to him. You should have a lot to say this time. It's just that you're not allowed to help him. Since he wants to marry you, he should do more of these things."

Bai Chen's eyes lit up, but he didn't leave directly. "It's not boring talking to you." He said it very seriously. After he finished talking, he tilted his head to the side, looking very cute, "and Zhao Yan will not let me help him."

Doctor Zhou felt that Bai Chen was more and more interesting. He looked at the very serious Bai Chen, and laughed: "Go. Go to him."

Bai Chen smiled: "Thank you, dad."

After that, he got up and trotted to the room where Zhao Yan was busy.

On the other hand, doctor Zhou, who was suddenly called dad by Bai Chen, was stunned for a long while but the smile on his face never faded.

Bai Chen, who wanted to stick to Zhao Yan, had no idea what kind of influence that title had on doctor Zhou. Bai Chen has traveled through many worlds, he has experienced a lot of good family love so he has always respected his parents and is good at playing the role of a good son. Although his parents at the beginning of this world were not good, now that he has changed family, this father that just took office seems pretty good. Although it was a little different from the intense affection he had experienced before, Bai Chen still respected him.

As Bai Chen said, Zhao Yan just let Bai Chen watch from the side while he cleaned up himself. He would say a few words to Bai Chen from time to time, and whenever Bai Chen wanted to help, he would stop him immediately.

"Baby, these are dirty, don't touch them."

"Baby, this is heavy, leave it alone."

"Baby, this chair is clean. Sit down. You must be tired from standing."

"Baby, come and give me a kiss."

......

The author has something to say: The sweet life begins.

Also, the ancients are more particular, that's why Gong asks Doctor Zhou to adopt Baibai as his child. Doctor Zhou is a good person, he will be good to Baibai and Baibai is also a good child.

1. Get lost;confused