"What marriage?"

Hi this is last chapter but don't worry I will make more stories and work on my other one at the same time even though I have no idea what the chapters will be all about so yea

Also say hello again to time skip for a very long time. 8 years.

8 YEARS LATER NEZUKO POV

Me and Mui have been married for a year and well Zenitsu, is still single. And Kanao and Onii chan have been married for a year and a half. And Aoi married Inosuke about a week ago and it warms my heart to see all my friends happy, knowing that they are happy and have someone who will be with until the end. So right now Kanao and and Tanjiro might be sleep, Zenitsu is probably trying to get a random girl to marry him and Aoi and Inosuke are probably eating again. And me and Mui are chilling watching a movie chilling doing a 3 am challenge and this morning Tanjiro had told us that he would be back tomorrow to bring me back with him even though I'm still married. Well Mui won the 3 am challenge but he woke me up and told me to run from Onii chan with him so we could stay together more. When Onii chan comes Mui quickly gabs my hand and we run from Tanjiro laughing. This takes me back to the old days when I wasn't married and never met Mui. "Nezuko, how do you feel about being married to Me UWU?" Mui asks me. "Mui! I am always happy that I married you and I don't regret a thing!" I tell Mui with a sweet smile.

 "Good!" Mui says smiling back at me. When we get tired we sit down trying to catch our breath I shrink and give Mui a bear hug and he pats my head. "Mui, we haven't told Zenitsu we were getting and are married. How do you think he'll react?" I ask Mui. "Well, he does know we love each other so he might just keep trying to get another girl to marry him which they won't and he might try to kill me but I'm still gonna be here with you forever!" Mui says pulling my cheek. "Mui I love that all of my friends and me and you are together, I wish that everyone would live forever so they can stay with the ones they love forever just like me and you." I say. Mui smiles sweetly after hearing me say all of that. I feel a sparkle In my eyes seeing Mui smile at me "Mui?" I say softly. 

"I love you."

Yea I made it short no just ran outa ideas so yea enjoy the next story and ill come back for the shoutout.

Again.

Tell me if I made any mistakes.

Bye!