"Chu chu! チュチュ!"

Hi if you guys want to know more about me then I'm obanai twin because we both do something with our fingers randomly and we both are quiet but ~creepy~ so yea I had no Idea what to name this sooooo yea it's called chu chu チュチュ ok? Don't judge me UMU.

Also shout out to TSUZUKI_22 if I spelled it right.

TIME SKIP (again) TO NEZUKO BDAY| MUI POV

Ok Nezuko's birthday is today and I want to give her a lot of things she begged me to give her for her birthday and her birthday is now. FLASHBACK* "Mui!" Nezuko says running while her muzzle comes off while I'm trying to escape while she was sleep. When Nezuko comes she instantly grabs my arm in small form. "Mui I want A new kimono and everything else I said I wanted for my birthday!" Nezuko says pulling my sleeve. I stare at her in silence then nod and oat her head still trying to walk away.  "YAY!" Nezuko says growing quickly to hug me. 

Well she said she wanted a kimono so a kimono I will get her OWO! So I will buy her a heart kimono for Nezu chan and also I have to buy a present box ;> . AFTER BUYING THE KIMONO AND THE PRESENT BOX* Now to go to Nezuko and give her a hug OWO! "Hey Nezuko! I got your presents!" I tell Nezuko patting her head once again. "Oh hey Mui kun...!" Nezuko says softly. "Mui I had just woken up after my dead family had talked to me again." Nezuko says with a tear slowly comes out of one of her eyes. Nezuko smiles sweetly at me looking sad with tears slowly coming slowly down her face. Nezuko comes to give me a hug before I could "Nezuko why do you get sad when your family talks to you? Don't they talk to you everyday so why would you be surprised?" I ask Nezuko. Nezuko was hugging me just like she was on My birthday ( or christmas? memories fade me...) but this time she didn't look mad at all. Nezuko was halfway closing her eyes about to go to sleep so I pat her head with one of my hands on her back. "ねえむいちろ、こんにちはねずこ!"(Hi Muichiro, Hi Nezuko!)

We heard a voice talk to us in Japanese. The voice almost woke Nezuko up. It was again Kanao with Tanjiro running up to us. Nezuko looked tired but she still didn't fall asleep. She was holding my hand with her eyes closed beside me. "Happy birthday Nezuko chan!" Kanao says pulling on Nezuko's cheek. "Happy birthday Nezuko!" Tanjiro says patting Nezuko's shoulder. Nezuko has her head down so close to being asleep. Nezuko sits down with her head on the door looking 10% away from being sleep. She stares at me and me, Kanao and Tanjiro look confused and turn our head to the side. I sit next to Nezuko just looking bored while looking forward. I just realized I still had my present in my hand and give it to her. She opens it and grabs both of my hands getting close to me smiling. "Thank you!" Nezuko says putting her hand on my cheek. I pat her back blushing while smile. "竈門炭くん行きましょう私たちももうすぐ結婚します〜" (Let's go Tanjiro kun We will also get married soon~) Kanao says In Japanese.

"Ok..." Tanjiro says. "Nezuko you are cute too. You always tell me that so I said it before you could say it." I tell Nezuko.

chu chu

Yea I can speak Japanese I've been using u2be and you guys tell me about yourselves In the comments but the thing is, I ask yall to type something in the comments but yall never do it buttttt I'm nice so If you don't want to you don't have to Byeee!