"A hashira and a demon"

NEZUKO POV

When I met Mui-Kun I felt this weird feeling, like butterflys roaming through my tummy. I also noticed when he and Zenitsu had met Muichiro seemed mad at Zenitsu's confession to me. When I held Muichiro's soft hand I had blushed a little. I didn't feel the feeling I was feeling sence I was human. 

Once again Zenitsu tries to have me as his girlfriend but told him I was not that into him and already had feelings for someone else. He seemed mad and asked me who it was but I didn't respond until I was brave enough to tell him.

But I didn't know that.....

MUICHIRO POV

I was on my way home after the harshira meeting, and see Nezuko talking to Zenitsu. He had asked Nezuko who she liked. I thought she would say Zenitsu but....She silently said...."Muichiro....".

I had turned red and my cheeks were burning. And then I walked to them saying hello. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STANDING THERE" Nezuko said while blushing red as a cherry. "Long enough to hear you say you have a crush on someone." I said "I couldn't hear who you said you liked can you repeat it?" Nezuko turned pink as I winked as I got close to her face. I tell her that we can just forget this ever happened and leave. We run holding hands and I laugh while holding her hand while running. I told her that we are just friends and smiled like I was sweet as candy. Then Tanjiro came and told me that he was to worried about Nezuko so she had to come. I REALLY wanted to disagree but didn't and Nezuko tugged on my sleeve and then grabbed my leg trying to stay by my side. 

"Why did she do that?"

Lol I'm done ig so if you a hater just leave pls UnU

COMMENT WHAT DEMON SLAYER SHIPS YOU SHIP