༄ 43. Culture Festival

Start from the beginning

"Who's participa-"

DING

DONG

DING

"IT'S TIME TO RUMBLE!!!!!!"

"WELCOME TO OUR EATING CONTEST EVERYONE!" Watanabe Yui loudly exclaimed into the mic.

Slowly, people begun to surround the place to see what all the commotion was. In a matter of time, the classroom was filled with students and other guests.

In the middle of the classroom were two tables and chairs placed next to each other, each occupied by a male and a female student. On both tables were grand bowls of ramen with dumplings placed.

"On my left we have Inarizaki's biggest eater with his infamous bottomless stomach, Saotome Ryuuen!" She announced which received many shouts and whistles from the crowd.

"YOU CAN DO IT, RYUUEN!"

"LET THEM SEE HOW HUNGRY YOU ARE!"

"FINISH THAT GIRL!"

"And on my right we have the school's fiercest yankee who can stab you if you're dumb enough to irritate her, Hasegawa Sara!"

"GET'EM SARA!"

"KICK HIS ASS!"

"SHOW THAT LOSER WHO'S THE REAL HUNGRY WOLF!"

"Oi! Enough with this shit," the yankee exclaimed. "Can we already start?"

"J-Just a minute, Hasegawa-san," Yui said while sheepishly laughing.

"FOR THE RULES! THE CONTESTANT WHO FINISHES THIS 10KG BOWL FIRST GETS THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A PICTURE WITH THE FAMOUS MODEL YAMAMOTO-LAURENT CÉLINE!"

Screams erupted from the crowd upon hearing the famous model's name. Sparkles formed into the two contestant's eyes.

'I'm going to win!' The two students thought.

"LET'S START AFTER THE COUNTDOWN!"

"3,"

"2,"

"1,"

"START!!!!!!!"

The two students weren't eating the dishes, no, they were ravaging the food like two wild beasts who didn't eat for years. This sight made Aria feel disgusted.

"I'm really sure I made those bowls for two students and not two hungry wolfs," the Fox girl commented, which made her three friends trying to hold back their laughter.

"Well, I can't blame them though," Osamu exclaimed. "I would be the same if I got the chance to make a picture with Nishida Yuji,"

"It's so weird how they're so excited to see my mom," Ayaka accidentally thought out loud.

After some time pass by, the one who surprisingly had first emptied their bowl was not the guy with the bottomless stomach, but the fierce yankee named Hasegawa Sara. The girl proudly held her fist in the air, indicating that she had finished eating.