Hearing this made the ribbon girl look down in shame with a deep red blush on her face.

"Actually, I had the same idea as Fumiko-san in mind," a sudden authoritative voice spoke up which made the others immediately shut their mouths.

Everyone's heads turned into the direction of the voice of the President of the Music and Theatre club and member of the Student Council — Uchida Maria.

"What do you suggest, Maria-san?" Reiko asked with narrowed eyes, not really trusting her crazy blue haired companion.

"My my~ You don't have to be so cautious with me, Prez," the girl joked which made the secretary — Narumi Eijun — also narrow his eyes.

"I'd like to combine glasses-kun's and Fumiko-san's ideas and do a musical," Maria grandly announced which was soon followed by her remarkable 'Ho Ho Ho' laugh.

Whispers began to erupt in the classroom. Some found it an amazing idea, others thought it was interesting while other students found it a drag.

"I actually want to do a horror house," someone mumbled.

"A maid cafe also didn't sound bad," another whispered.

"You only wanted to see the girls in such maid uniforms, right?" a student joked.

"Really!? You perv!"

"N-No, of course I wouldn't!" the boy tried to deny it.

Hearing all suggestions made the President deeply sigh. As a result of that, Reiko looked at the teacher, giving her a sign to silence the class again. The Sohma girl thanked the teacher and decided to write something on the chalkboard.

"Okay, now that all suggestions were heard, it's time to vote,"

Voting was done by raising hands. The students will rise their hands when the activity they want to do for the Cultural Festival has been said by the President. The secretary will be turfing the amount of risen hands for the said activity. The activity with the most votes will be chosen.

After the voting, it was actually really clear what kind of activity class 1-2 would do for the Cultural Festival — a musical.

Cheers erupted from the students while some others mumbled some incoherent words.

"Ah man, I really wanted to do a horror house," one sighed.

"Yeah, I heard class 1-5 will do one," another commented.

"I guess we are just unlucky,"

Reiko sighed at the outcome of the voting. She knew that the only way of winning this competition is by leaving this project in the hands of her crazy blue haired companion.

"I don't want to believe what I'm going to say, but I'll let you take care of the musical, Maria-san,"

"Yes yess~ It will be alright, Prez! Don't worry!" the girl loudly exclaimed.

"That actually makes us worry more," Narumi mumbled while deeply sighing out loud before leaving the classroom after the black haired Sohma girl.