¹.¹ Hope

Part One
The Enhanced

꧁༺ֆօɖ༻꧂

Elizabeth's POV
HYDRA Base, Sokovia

*Bang* *Bang* *Bang*

That sound pulls me from a restless slumber filled with half-forgotten memories. "Get up! You got a mission." The guard growls at me. I quickly stand up and throw on a sweater and a pair of loose fitting pants. "What's the mission?" I ask. "Defend the base. Kill the Avengers if you can."
"Understood"

10 minutes later I am standing in front of the base watching the "Avengers" as they call themselves kick the absolute shit out of the HYDRA agents. I watch as Pietro Maximoff zooms around catching the heroes off guard, I can also hear Wanda Maximoff doing her thing.

The thing is, all three of us are Enhanced Individuals. Pietro's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Wanda's thing is neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. I've got telekinesis, telepathy, increased metabolism, superhuman strength, precognition, and magic. In short: He's fast, she's weird, I'm both and can heal.

I start going around "trying" to heal the downed agents, after looking around a bit I see the red-haired hero - Natasha, I think - I run over and then slow down trying to make myself as non-threatening as possible. I speak two words before running off again, but those two words seem to shake her to her core.

"Help us."
-

------------------

Hey guys! So this is my first fanfic so I hope it's not to bad. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make this better!

Love y'all and I hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of Stark's Other Daughter 💜