Only a couple minutes later, the bell rang, ending our class. "Class dismissed. Miss Gilmore, could you come up here please?" The teacher asked, and I thought he was talking to me, stayed after, until I realized he was talking to Rory. I pushed past her and walked to my locker, putting up my English binder and art folder. I then grabbed my camera and the binders for my next three classes before heading to the art room once again for my photography class. 

As I closed my locker, I experienced Paris introducing herself to Rory. Immediately, I had to cover a giggle when Paris asked Rory about going out for the Franklin, the school newspaper. I am a part of it, as I do the photography and help with the layout. 

Rory noticed me in the halls and came up to me. "Can I borrow your notes for English?" 

"No," I answered trying to walk away from her. 

"Why not?" she whined.

"Want me, to be honest? I don't like you. And it will not help you any to borrow my notes." I tell her honestly stopping outside of the art room. 

"Why won't you help me? You're supposed to be my sister!" Rory stated loudly, making many people turn their heads. 

"I am going to say this once, and I'm going to say it slowly, okay? You are not my sister. You never were, not after your mother left me with my grandparents." she looked at me hurt but I kept going. "And I have a photographic memory, so I don't take notes, which is why I said my notes won't help you. Now you better hurry or you will be late." I say as nicely as I can while turning and entering the art room. 

꧁꧂

In between classes I see Tristan trying to flirt with Rory, which I find hilarious because she doesn't have a clue what's going on. 

"Hey Tristan, you coming?" I yell, "they're letting us eat outside today." Even though Tristan and I are not close, we eat lunch together because none of his friends have the same lunch as him. 

"Bye Mary", Tristan tells Rory as he walks over to me. "Why'd you stop me from making a move on her?"

"Because sweetheart, she had no idea what was happening. And as much as I dislike her, she does not need you screwing with her mind." I tell him honestly. I look over my shoulder and Rory is staring at us as we walk outside. "Anyways, the boys are bringing me my lunch."

"How do you get lucky enough to get food off campus?" Tristan groans. 

"Because my best friends love me," I say with a smile. "You know I'll share whatever they bring me."

"You're a godsend." Tristan cheers as we walk outside just as Collin pulls up. Collin gets out of the car and hands me a coffee and a to-go bag with chicken nuggets and fries. 

"I love you," I say as I hug him. 

"You're welcome Torrie, I believe Logan will be your ride today," Collin says hugging me back before he gets in his car. 

"Thank you, I'll see you tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Yes ma'am," Collin says before driving off. I head to where Tristan has already sat down. I sit down as well and we start eating lunch. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rory glaring at me. I simply smirked and went back to talking to Tristan. 

꧁꧂ 

During History class, I watch as Paris walks in, and she is mad. Rory walks in right after she and Paris get even madder. I look around and realize Paris's project is missing, and we are presenting today. Rory sits in the seat in front of mine, which means Tristan is diagonally behind her. 

I don't pay much attention to class until I hear my name. "I don't have a Rory Gilmore. I have a Lorelai Gilmore and a Victorie Gilmore." Mrs. Ness says. I immediately look up and see she is speaking to Rory. I put my attention back on my sketch book. 

"Miss Gilmore." Mrs. Ness calls. Rory and I both look up at her. "I'm sorry, Victorie, it is your turn to present." 

"Yes Ma'am", I tell her as I get out my 3-D paintings. I then begin presenting. Once I finish my presentation, I sit back down and continue to sketch until the bell rings. History is my last class of the day, so I head to my locker. I put everything except for my homework and camera into my locker. Once I've grabbed what I needed, I walk outside and wait for Logan. 

The minute I walk outside I see Lorelai. Before she can even speak to me I walk towards Logan's car. I get in and listen to Lorelai and Rory talk before we leave.

"It was just one big, long, scary, tweedy bad eight hours. Two girls already hate me, and the guys are weird. " Rory starts to tell Lorelai about her day when I look over to Logan.

"Are you ready to leave Darlin?" 

"Yes. Please." I tell him. he looks over at me and he can just tell I have had a bad day. Logan puts the car into drive and heads to my house. We don't talk the whole ride. When we get to my house, he gets out of the car and walks me to my front door. He stops in front of it and hugs me tightly.

"It will get better Darlin," he whispers in my ear.

"I don't think it ever will," I tell him with tears in my eyes. We stand there hugging for a good amount of time.

As we pull apart, he kisses my forehead, "I'm only a phone call away. Love you."

"Love you," I tell him as he gets into his car. I walk inside and go straight to my room. I turn on the music and change into one of Logan's shirts that smells like him. I begin working on my homework. Once I'm done with my homework, tears begin to well up in my eyes as I relive the day. One question sticks in my mind. 

Why am I not good enough? Why wasn't I good enough for her?

Sometime between the tears and my mind running non-stop, I fall asleep. 

꧁꧂

Season 1 Episode 2