Chapter One: My Sad Morning Routine

UGGHHHH!
My dad came in the room and yelled at me.
My alarm clock hadn't gone off once again.
Yay.....FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL! Okay....I admit that was a little sarcastic, but I was totally excited to see my friends again! I raced out of bed and got in the shower only to see that all of my shampoo was gone. How am I supposed to be totally presentable on the first day without my hair looking cute?
Whatever. I thought, I don't have time for this.
I quickly washed myself and turned the water off. I dried my hair and sprayed in some dry shampoo.
Wow, I thought. It's amazing what dry shampoo could do to my long blonde locks.
Now it was just time for the outfit. Every girl knows what it feels like the day before to shop til you drop looking for the perfect outfit that takes half an hour to put on. Yeah...unfortunately I always have to go with my mom, and end up getting knee-length beige skirts and white button-up shirts.
I hated not having enough freedom for my liking. I mean seriously mom? You let me watch R-rated movies, but don't let me express what I want to wear. Thanks so much.
I had a little back-up plan. I did what I always do. I shoved a jersey and some shorts into my bag and when I was picked up to go to school with my friends, we'd always stop at a gas station so I could change (hey, I know some seniors). I raced downstairs and grabbed a muffin and a banana from the kitchen and kissed by parents goodbye....only to hear them lecture me about my new responsibilities.
"Oh, and Aspen!"
I turned around slowly and looked at my mom who was starting to tear up.
"Yes, Mother? I don't have time for this, carpool will be here any minute."
She looked sad and said, "I know, baby. I love you. Good luck!"
I turned quickly on my heels and raced out the door watching my friends pull into the driveway. "Love you too, Mom!"
And...I walked out of the house wearing slippers...typical Aspen. I ran back inside slipping some flats on and secretly grabbing my tennis shoes.
Ok, NOW I'm ready.

Hey, everybody! That was my first chapter...so yeah! Hope you enjoyed! I will update the following chapters whenever I can, and I think that's just how it's going to be from now on.
Love,
Mere(dith)