Clint's rivalry with Thor's and Loki's brother

Start from the beginning

Y/N is at the training grounds. There is nobody here except the young god. Y/N looks around, interested where he can hone his bow skill. "Are you looking for something?" JARVIS voice appears in the room.

Y/N flinches, not expecting a voice out of nowhere. He looks around the room but doesn't found anything. "Show yourself."

"I'm an AI made by Tony Stark." JARVIS responds calmly as usual. "I have no body, however I'm in the building. If you have any questions, please let me know."

Y/N chuckles amuse. "I didn't except this from humans. Do you know where I can train my bow skill?"

"From your left there is a shooting range, primary used for gun shooting and also by Clint Barton and his bow." JARVIS answers. Y/N turns his head around and see the shooting range. He walks up to it and looks at the targets. There are about 9 at the ground, which are the standards targets, but also has an option to make targets move around the floor and on the wall. "Are you up to a challenge?" JARVIS asks.

Y/N let out his arm and summons his bow via magic. It appears and Y/N grabs it. "I'm always up for a challenge."

"I had a feeling you were a person that liked to be challenged." JARVIS says. "Clint Barton, the other person with bow skills, has a record for hitting all the targets in the head at 12.49 seconds during the moving targets. Push the button at the side of the range to initiate the moving targets. Have fun."

Y/N grins. He walks up to the button and pushes it. There is a countdown of 5, counting down by JARVIS. Y/N walks back at the middle, grabs his bow tighter and pull the string of the bow. An arrow appears because of it. "It's showtime." Y/N smiles confidently.

-

Clint is having his lunch, a sandwich, in the living room, sitting on a couch. He's watching tv, taking a relaxing break until JARVIS ruined it. "Mr. Barton, your record is broken."

Clint chokes on his food, not expecting bad news. "What!?" He yells between choking.

"Y/N just broke the record. The new record is 9.21 seconds." JARVIS informs the archer.

Clint stopped choking by his lunch. He begins to get mad. "Did he used magic?"

"Yes."

"Then that's cheating." Clint dismisses Y/N new record. He puts the sandwich on the plate and back at the table.

"You didn't inform me the record can't be beating by magic." JARVIS responds. "Not only that, the only magic he used is using a magical bow and arrow." He dismisses Clint claim.

Clint closes his eyes and groans. He leans back at the couch. "Then don't count it."

"I'm afraid that's too late. Unless you can break the new record, Y/N will be the record holder." JARVIS responds.

Clint opens his eyes and groans more. "That damn god." He says spitefully.

-

Clint arrive at the training ground, where he sees Y/N still shooting arrows. Clint looks annoyed at the god and begin engaging him. "Hey cheater." He walks up to Y/N.

Y/N stops shooting and turns his head around. "Oh, it's you."

"Look, I don't appreciate you cheating your way to beat my record." Clint says to Y/N.