Tony's new assistant

Start from the beginning

"Great! I will let Mr. Stark know." Y/N responds. "Have a nice day Mr. Rogers!"

"You too." Steve tries to sound nice, but he's tired of Tony's attitude.

Y/N puts the phone down and write down the appointment. Tony walks out of his office. Y/N turns his head at Tony. "Tony, you got an appointment with Mr. Rogers this Saturday."

Tony grins. "At eight?" He asks excitedly.

"Yes."

Tony smiles widely. "Thank you Y/N. I knew you would be a great assistant."

"I'm glad you're happy." Y/N responds, though he feels somewhat bad for letting Steve cancel his own birthday party.

-

It's an early morning, and Y/N is readying the day for his boss. They are currently at Tony's malibu mansion. Tony is still in bed, but his last nightstand just wakes up, walking out of Tony's room. Y/N sees the young and almost naked woman, only wearing her underwear.

"Good morning mis. I got your dress here." Y/N smiles kindly. He hands over the dress to the hang over woman. "I make sure to clean it. There was a lot of... questionable stains on it."

"Thank you." She mutters tiredly, suffering from the hang over. She covers her body with the dress. "Where is the kitchen? I want some breakfast and wait for Tony."

"About that, there will be a car within a few minutes." Y/N grabs a pregnancy test and pass it over to the woman, who grabs it but looks confuse and somewhat mad. "Mr. Stark just want to be sure there isn't anything that can 'steal his money'. If the test is positive, you can call me."

The woman gasps in disbelief. "That sick-"

"Before I lead you to the car, I need to ask you one question. Are you 18 or above?" Y/N asks.

"Yes."

"Good." With that, Y/N lead the woman out of the house and into the taxi. When Y/N arrive back in the house and into the kitchen, he sees his boss in a bathrobe. "Good morning boss. Coffee?"

Y/N walks to the counter and is about to make the coffee, knowing the answer. Tony is sitting at the counter. "You know the answer." Tony chuckles. "Is what's her face gone?"

"Yes." Y/N responds while making the coffee.

"Did you do what you had to do?" Tony asks.

"I called a taxi, gave the test and she's 18 or above." The coffee is done. Y/N pour it in Tony's mug and gives it to him.

"Good, because I forget asking people their ages. You don't know how many times I'm almost had fallen in that trap." Tony smiles and takes a sip of his coffee. "Holy crap this coffee is good." He looks at his coffee. He returns back at Y/N. "What is for today?"

"Nothing for today. Speaking of which, why didn't you planned the meeting with Mr. Rogers and the rest today?" Y/N leans on the counter, looking at Tony.

"Because I operate out of spite." Tony smirks proudful. He takes another sip out of the coffee. "Let's do something fun today. I want to go to the beach, getting a nice tan. Y/N, do you have a swimsuit?"

Y/N raises his eyebrow. "Yes?"

-

This isn't how Y/N would imaging this job. He's wearing his blue swimming trunks. He's carrying two cocktails and a cheeseburger for Tony. As he arrives at the beach, he sees Tony laying down on the lawn chair, tanning under the sun in his black speedo and sunglasses. He's holding the multi-mirror upon himself, helping himself tan faster. Next to him is a side table and a lawn chair.