"Oh honey, when I tell you it was the most spontaneous thing ever I mean it was the most spontaneous thing ever. I think it was like the fifth of November that I decided I wanted to release an album on the first, I only had time to my family and that's literally it"

"Oh god your management probably actually hates you" she laughed

"I've been crazy busy for the past few weeks, I'd say you have too. How long do you have left on tour?" I asked

"Just before Christmas. You know I'm coming to LA in three days"

"No your not" I said quietly and Taylor laughed

"I swear"

"Taylor, your joking. I thought you were coming Thursday of next week, Taylor I literally had my assistant clear up Thursday so I could meet up with you. Your joking"

"I swear. I'm in Malibu right now. We're here today and tomorrow. Then we're going to San Diego on Wednesday and then Los Angeles Thursday"

"Stop" I gasped "I'll see you there" I winked

"I'll find you."

"Taylor I've seen videos of your tour all over social media and it looks crazy. Like it looks amazing, I'm going and I actually can't wait"

"So how's your album going? It's completely taken over social media" Taylor said

"I mean really well, but we've only recorded like half the songs and we're starting to release the songs in less than a week. But it'll be fine"

"Kadie, are you coming out for food?" Kim asked, rounding the corner "who's on the phone"

"Oh no one" I said, holding back laughter, I glanced down at the screen and Taylor too was holding back laughter "I'll come out now"

"Alright" Kim said, turning around and going back to the kitchen

"Ok swifty I've got to go, I'll speak to you later but if not I'll see Thursday"

"Ok bye kade, love you lots. Say hi to your sisters for me"

"Oh I will" I laughed before ending the call

"Kadie are you going to stay for lunch?" Kim asked as I rounded the corner to the kitchen.

"We have so much food" Khloe chimed in

"Kadie actually I have stuff for you I wanted to give to you before I head back to Paris" mum said,

"Aright but then I have to go because I have other meetings"

"I left them in the room over there" mum said. We went down the hallway and into another sitting room where a small cardboard box was sat on the couch, the camera crew followed behind us and set up in the corner.

"So I was cleaning out the garage and I found these" mum said, going over to the box "so it's basically from years ago just before your dad passed. He asked me to give this to you, I'm not entirely sure exactly what's in here. I know there's some diary entries, some birthday cards, some letters, some poems. Basically just all hand written things from him. I only read two and it was years ago so don't worry. But he asked me to give it to you and I put it away in storage and forgot about it and only found it a few days ago"

ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜ {ᴋᴀᴅɪᴇ ᴋᴀʀᴅᴀꜱʜɪᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀɴ}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara