I had the food and unblocked his number on whatsapp and call settings. In the evening, I came out of my class and saw Dhruv surrounded by many girls. What's happening there? I went to him and observed them taking his autograph and selfies with him.

"Hey Anvita, did you too come to take his autograph?" Tanya, my classmate said. Dhruv replied before I answer.

"No, I came here to pick Anvita," Dhruv said.

They were shocked.

"Is Anvita your sister?" one girl asked him. Dhruv looked at me without answering.

"No, I am his wife," I said immediately and then shut my mouth observing Dhruv smiling at me but this time in a different way.

"Shall we move, Anvi?" Dhruv said, opening the car door for me. I nodded and got into the car. I noticed jealous on their faces. I don't understand one thing. If girls are this crazy for Dhruv, why did he marry me who has absolutely no interest in him?

"Are you possessive for me?" Dhruv said, while driving the car.

"No way," I said.

"What if I flirt with any girl?" Dhruv said.

I suddenly got anger but I really don't understand why am I feeling irritated and angry seeing girls around him and Dhruv asking me this question. I don't have feelings for him. Then why?

"I would be more happy if you love any other girl than just flirting. Because then I can leave you by divorcing you," I said.

"Anvi, what are you talking?" Dhruv said, stopping his car all of a sudden.

"Yes, that's the truth. I am just waiting for a chance to leave you or you to leave me," I said.

"Enough, Anvi. Stop it now."

"You already know that I hate you and still you are trying to be in my life forcefully," I said.

"Why did you stop the car? Do you want to leave me here? Fine, I will get out of your car," I said and got out of the car as I am really angry at him though I don't know the correct reason.

"Anvi, what are you doing? Get into the car," Dhruv said, following me. I didn't listen to him and suddenly the rain started. As I got wet in the rain, my white saree stuck to my skin making me feel uncomfortable. I observed few idiots looking at me body in a disgusting manner. I thought of going back to Dhruv as I am scared of them but they came near to me.

"You are looking sexy," That idiot said and then tried to touch me but someone punched on his mouth.

"Dhruv," I said and went to him immediately. I held his hand but Dhruv got out of my hold. He fought with those idiots and that one who commented on me spit blood from his mouth as Dhruv punched him continuously.

"How dare you to comment on my wife? She is Dhruv's wife," Dhruv said and fought with them more. I was scared of Dhruv seeing his anger for the first time. Soon, the Police came and seeing Dhruv, they saluted him.

"These perverts commented on my wife. They should regret it throughout their life," Dhruv said and the Police arrested them.

"Get into the car," Dhruv said, looking at me. I immediately sat in the car and we reached the home. I saw his hand bleeding.

"Dhruv, it's bleeding," I said but he took off his hand from my hands.

"You feel uncomfortable if I touch you. So you would feel uncomfortable even if you touch me. I will manage, don't worry," Dhruv said.

He treated his hand by himself.

"I am sorry," I said.

"For what?"

"I was the reason behind that unnecessary fight."

"It's my responsibility to save my wife and no one should dare to comment on Dhruv's wife," Dhruv said seriously.

For the first time, I saw his anger. I was scared of him now but however Dhruv talked normally with me.

"Anvita, I want to make one thing clear to you. Whatever may happen but I am not going to divorce you even in dreams. So stop thinking about it," Dhruv said, shocking me.

I changed my dress and came to the room. Dhruv gave a glass of hot turmeric milk.

"It will help you not to catch the cold because of that rain," Dhruv said and I drank it. We slept on the bed and I turned towards Dhruv.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

"Go on," Dhruv said.

"Turn this side," I said and he turned towards me.

"You are well educated, wealthy and influenced. Girls are crazy about you. If it's any another girl, she would have done anything for you and to keep you happy. Then why did you marry me knowing that I love someone else?" I said.

Dhruv just smiled.

"I can't understand the answer through your smile."

"I am happy to know that finally my wife initiated a conversation with me and wants to know something about me."

"Nothing like that," I said.

"Anyways let me answer you. If it's any other girl, she would have been crazy for me. But seeing my wealth and status in society.

You are different, Anvita. You are not behind me wealth or status. You loved Vedanth truly and was not ready to marry me cheating him. Your love is true. If you are that loyal to your lover, I can understand how loyal you would be to your husband. I know it's hard to make you forget the past and love me. But it's worth it. Because if you love me, it will be permanent and moreover that love will be surely for me, my character and attitude. But not for my looks, wealth or status. I think this reason is enough to marry you."

"I want to ask you one more question. Everyone imcluding your staff, that police are afraid to say no or to talk against you. Even in my college, I observed how the staff treated you with great respect and admiration. I heard that you are too dangerous but you never showed your anger at me whatever I do or say. Why?"

"Anvita, I know the pain of losing the one you love. That surely takes time to heal. I married you against your wish and now all of a sudden, I can't expect you to love me and behave according to me.

Moreover, I always wished to get a strong independent girl to be my wife. I don't want a girl who nods for everything I say."

I nodded and thought of sleeping.

"Can I ask you one question," Dhruv said.

"Tell me," I said.

I thought he would ask me about Vedanth or the reason I love him.

"Why do you get down of the car today?  Is it because you felt angry with me for saying that I will flirt with some other girl or possessive seeing your collegemates being crazy for me?"

I didn't expect this question from him. How could he guess my thoughts that correctly? What should I say now?

Hi readers, how is the story? Why is Anvita angry at Dhruv? Is it a sign that she's slowly falling for her husband or anything else?