Seishu Inupi stared at his older brother from afar off, his kelly grene eyes watching Izana's every move from the booth he sat in.

Inupi had to resist the urge to shoot his brother then and there, as he had promised Mitsuya that he wouldn't cause any trouble until the younger male had a chance to land a girl for the night..

Inupi always kept his promises.

The younger sibling was smarter than Izana.

He picked the perfect spot to conceal himself from his brother, at least until he wanted him to see him...

When the timing was right..he would emerge from the shadows and kill Izana Kurokawa.

And he wouldn't even think twice about it.

———————————————————————————————————

{One hour before you.}

Wakasa's chest heaved in anger as he pushed his way through the large crowds of people, occasionally flashing his gun if someone would talk to him or try to distract him from his course of action.

He was on a war path.

The teen assassin was determined to find the scumbag who tried to force you to strip.

He was angry-livid. Whoever thought about getting you up on that stage with the rest of those attention-seeking sluts we're going to pay.

Hopefully, no one would give him problems.

If they did...

Well, let's just say that Wakasa wouldn't mind putting them in their place.

——————————————————————————————

{Forty-five minutes before you.}

Smiley smiled heavily as he stared at the man before him, his hands running through his peach locks.

"What?" he spat, closing his eyes in frustration.

The man in front of him swallowed hard before repeating himself.

"One of the employees claimed to have seen Imaushi Wakasa entering the club, Sir."

Smiley let out an annoyed growl, pulling on his feiry hair.

"Was he carrying a weapon?"

The man nodded.

"A pistol, Sir."

The peach-head slammed his hands down on his desk angrily, jumping to his feet.

"Find him and bring him to me." he spat. "I'm not going to let him go shooting anyone in my club."

His guard nodded his head once again before exiting the room.

Well... there was a trained assassin on the premises.

What could possibly go wrong?

—————————————————————————————————————

{Thirty minutes before you.}

A silent huff left Mitsuya's lips as he plopped down beside his close friend, a glass of vodka resting comfortably in his hands.

"You're late." Inupi spat annoyed, his green eyes staring at his brother who stood on the other side of the room.

Mitsuya shrugged his shoulders.