•°○Chapter 1_》

A/N - this is a continuation of the prologue, but basically the whole chapter is just greg admiring night ninja after meeting him. Also funfact: i tried to make them stay in character by adding their catch phrases

2nd A/N - no, greg didn't immediately fell inlove with him, He just really admires him and thinks that he's cool. The whole romance/love thing happens later, probably at chapter 10 or something. 

Warning and/or disclaimers are the same as the previous chapter

Headcanons •°

Greg's full name is gregory

That's about it for now

•°○°•°○°•°○°•°○°•°○°•°○°•°○°•

°next day (after the prologue night)•●

Greg's pov:

Me, Conor, and Amaya were walking to school while talking about what had just happened last night.

"I don't know guys, I think that ninja guy is pretty cool!"

"Yeah, but he's still a villain, Greg." Amaya commented,

"But villains can change... right?" I muttered under my breath.

We finally arrived at our school and went to our class. We sat down at our desks and continued talking.

3rd person pov

"I wonder who are those little people that are following the 'night ninja' guy." Connor asked,

"I don't know, maybe they're his minions." Amaya replied,

"What'd you think, Greg?" She continued.

Greg wasn't paying attention during the conversation at all. All he could think of was how cool night ninjas' powers are. And his costume, it was sick! (In a good way)

"Uhm Greg?" Amaya repeated, "Greg?"

"Earth to Gregory, can you hear me?" Connor said jokingly,

"Huh? Oh! Sorry guys, I was just thinking about something."

"It's night ninja again, isn't it?" Amaya asked as Greg looked away from her,

"Look, Greg, how many times do we have to say this? Nightninja is a villain! He even admitted it himself!" She continued.

Greg stayed silent. He just sighed and waited until the bell rang. The teacher and some other students came rushing into the class, and they eventually started learning about today's topic. Greg didn't pay attention though, all he did was doodle a bunch of pictures of night ninja.

He drew him being in a badass scenario, like where there's a building that exploded in the background and in the middle there's nightninja walking out of the building. He signed it too.

Conveniently, cameron was sitting beside him and looked at his drawing.

"Did you draw that?" He asked (i know you know that i know you fellow artists can relate)

"Erm, yeah"

"Oh wow! That looks so cool!" Cameron paused

"Who's that blue guy? Is that you?" (Lol, more relatable stuffs for my fellow artists)

"Oh no! That's not me, that's night ninja, he's a really awesome guy"

"Cool! What's show is he from?"

"Show..?"

"He's from a show.. right?"

"He's not from a show!"