The truth

"Here you go big man" Tommy said as he passed ten hearts of the sea to the robot, "THANK YOU TOMMYINNIT AND PURPLED, I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW. BUT I DO NEED MAINTENANCE  COULD YOU PLEAE GET AWESAMDUDE." Sam nook said in his robotic voice, "yeah I'll call Sam over so you can get fixed. Also sam nook we were wondering if you could make us rings out of these materials." Tommy smiled at the robot while getting out his communicator, "OF COURSE I WILL TOMMYINNIT." Smiling Tommy went to text Sam, Tommy doesn't particularly like Sam anymore. After the prison Tommy lost full respect for the man and is now where philza sits, one of the parental figures that has abandoned him or betrayed him.

Tommyinnit: Sam could you come to the Biginnit Hotel, Sam nook needs fixing

Awesamdude: I'll be there in a minute

Putting his communicator away Tommy looked at the beloved robot, and he smiled. That a robot out of anyone hasn't betrayed him yet, how sad is that to think. That normal human beings doesn't care about Tommy when a robot does, and Tommy knows he should consider tubbo and ranboo but as soon as they got married while he died in prison Tommy felt like tubbo betrayed their friendship. Hearing a thud on the other side of the roof Tommy looked towards the sound to see the creeper hybrid has arrived, while he and Tommy locked eyes the creeper didn't stop smiling, Tommy feeling uncomfortable with the man around after what happened he slowly walked to where purpled was standing.

Tommy could tell purpled was confused and didn't know what to do cause he felt the aliens hand rest on his shoulder just awkwardly sitting there. "Tommy nice to see you again, hello purpled" Sam nodded towards the alien and purpled did the same gesture. Smiling faltering the adult faced the robot and began to examine it, "just some touch ups and he should be good as new." He said turning to face Tommy and purpled, "thank you, do you need help moving him somewhere?" Purpled said walking in front of Tommy but having his hands behind his back for Tommy to grab and so he did. Looking at purpleds hands were interesting, they looked like human hands but he had sharp nails, scars scattered his them as well. They looked old but Tommy did wonder where they came from, just like purpleds face they had these green dots in all different shades in little places.

Tommy looked at his hands, just like purpled did Tommy had scars on his but they look bad, on both hands Tommy had spots that look like  colours of white, pink and light purpled, it almost looks like a bruise. And the sports were scattered on the back of both hands, they were because of Wilbur, back in Pogtopia when he started smoking he would put them out on Tommy.  On Tommy's finger tips he had burnt scars just like tubbo does on his face, this was from exile whenever he tried to reach for his stuff while dream blowed them up. The impact would usually just reach his fingers before dream wound pull him back. Then cuts would cover them big and small, they were probably from fighting or him doing something stupid but they were there.

That's when purpleds hand made its way out of Tommy's so the blond looked up to see that purpled now was facing him with a confused face. "What was that about?" "What do you mean?" Tommy questioned grabbing purpleds hands again finding comfort in playing with them. As Tommy looked at the two eyes purpled always kept opened he saw that he rolled his eyes and Tommy grinned, "what hiding when Sam came, it's obvious he did something to make you like this."

And then Tommy accidentally started to tighten his grip on purpleds fingers probably to the point that he could stop the blood from going into the finger, but Tommy didn't know and purpled had no reaction to it. Tommy hated talking about the prison and he didn't know how much Purpled knows, and boy if Tommy had to talk about it to another soul he's going to die. With a sigh Tommy let go of purpleds hair and look at his feet, "well couple months ago I went to visit dream in prison and it was supposed to be me saying goodbye to him and to get basically closure from everything he did to me." With a shaky breath Tommy looked to where the prison is, "I got trapped with him, and he killed me" Tommy picked up the white strands of hair to show purpled "and he revived me, a-and Sam is the warden and he didn't do shit." Dropping the white hair and balling his hands into fits, for the first time Tommy then looked at the alien.

He couldn't tell what purpled was feeling, pity? Sad?angry? Maybe nothing but Tommy couldn't tell, it's a face both Technoblade does as well and Tommy always hated it. Tommy never knew what techno was thinking, it was the only face he ever showed emotion but you could never know what emotion and that always annoyed Tommy. "You should go play some bedwars," purpleds face face then went into a offensive one. "Are you trying to get rid of me?" He said failing to hold back a smile, unimpressed Tommy crossed his arms and stared into the purple ones. "Well you do nothing, you need to get some money for your family or do you want us to die as well." Rolling his eyes purpled smiling, "I should, shouldn't I. Do my a favour and don't get kidnapped, i dont know what id do if I found out my soon to be husband has been taken."

"No promises, people hate me a lot." Tommy shrugged waiting for purpled to start walking, but he didn't, he just stood there staring at him. "You know how to sew right?" The question confused Tommy, that was definitely not what he was expecting "yes? What do you need me to make you clothes or something? If that's what your asking then no, not even the great tommyinnit can fix your fashion sence. Like look at you, your always wearing jumpers and crap." "No, I was thinking you could make your own suit." Purpled sound annoyed, and Tommy didn't think about that. Tommy haven't sewed anything for a while but it's better then him making his clothes then paying someone else, "ok just go already, I have paperwork and a fúcking child so take care of."

Tommy watched at purpled while a took a step forward towards tommy, he watched as the grin fell from the aliens face and he watched as purpled stepped back and jumped off the building landing in water. He watched as purpled walked to the portal the went to the hub, and he watched as the sun set. Not risking it tommy climbed down the ladder and out the front of his hotel, not giving Jack a glance as he passed him in the lobby. Going straight to his dirt hub, and as soon as he entered he saw shroud asleep in his bed, closing the door behind him quietly so he didn't wake up the spider. He leaned on the door and he felt the usual rush of tears, doing his best to keep them in but not strong enough for them to stay he slid down the door while the tears rolled down his eyes, doing his best to not make any noise.

——————-
Happy pride month everyone! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈 I shall come out and say I am in love with pans 🍳