26. The Third Piece

Start from the beginning

Enma, "Harry - nii is a civilian Sky."

Squalo, "VOI! What did you say?"

Hayato, "He took me in when I ran from home."

Bianchi, "I see. I'm very thankful."

Takeshi, "He saved my mom."

Yamamoto spoke quietly, "Mom is alive?"

Ryohei, "Harry - nii is also Reborn, Fon, Colonello and Skull's Sky. Before you ask how, they were already bonded as far as we could remember."

Fon, "I have a civilian Sky?"

Skull, "All four of us... What about Mammon and Lal?"

Lambo, "Xanxus and Iemitsu are their Sky. After the curse was broken they were free to choose their Sky."

Lal, "Brat, are you saying the pacifiers kept us under control?"

Ryohei shrugged, "Yup. And now you are free to choose your own."

Mammon hummed, "I think, I'll stick to Xanxus... As a thank you for the breaking the curse I shall help you in gathering and understanding the state of this world."

Kyoya nodded, "Hn, much appreciated carnivore."

Viper's lips quirked into a smile before they hashed out the situation to them. They gave the group the same information Reborn, Xanxus and Hibari was giving Tsuna in the private room. In return, they explained about the curses in detail. The adult counterparts paled when they heard about the curse in detail and how the three curses worked. They looked at the rings they were wearing in fear and Dokuro promptly took her off.

Dokuro, 'I already have poor organs to worry about, no need to add a curse on top of that.'

The other adult Guardians did the same thing, after Dokuro did and started to talk among themselves. They would have to find a way to destroy the rings before their Decimo came back home. They already were having heart attacks after watching their Decimo shot down, they didn't need a curse being added on top of that too. At that moment Hana and Kyoko rushed in followed by the alarm going off.

Kyoko, "There's a weird cosplay obsessed guy outside."

Hana, "Just when I thought I have seen everything."

Tsuna rushed outside, "What's going on?"

Xanxus narrowed his eyes, "Oi Reborn, now that the curse is broken, you are not an Arcobaleno anymore. So the poison outside should not affect you anymore. It was meant for the Arcobaleno."

Reborn paused before grinning sadistically, "Absolutely right!"

Fon smirked, "Indeed!"

Skull, "Skull - sama does not need to wear this suit anymore."

Viper, "We should still be careful."

Tsuna, "Pa... I mean Reborn, I would advise you please don't strain yourself at the moment. The curse was broken only two hours ago."

Reborn, "..... You can call me Papa."

Tsuna flushed smiling, "Un."

Reborn smirked, "I don't mind and don't worry about us, Bambi. We can take care of ourselves."

Kyoya, "Mate... Look!"

Tsuna, "What the? Is that a hologram?"

Ryohei, "Extreme hologram."

Hana, "Show off!"

Kyoko, "Compensating for something maybe."

Dokuro's shoulders shook from suppressed laughter, 'I... I can't... They are too much.'