"Is that your girlfriend?" grinned Young-Ra with raised eyebrows at Rosé instead of giving Lisa an answer. "Wow. What's the problem? Jealous?" Young-Ra looked back into Lisa's eyes.

"This goes way past jealousy. I've already heard a lot about you and your wide open mouth from which only unsuccessful flirts come. But to press your lips on those of my girlfriend, that's going too far" With a firm grip, the angry thai girl pressed the back of the provocative, grinning Young-Ra more against the lockerwall.

"Did you tell her?" Rosé asked Jisoo in the meantime, who was quite out of breath because she followed Lisa into the school at full sprint and was now standing next to Rosé on her right.

"Yes was that wrong?"

"No it wasn't. Wrong is just how Lisa is reacting to it right now" Rosé spoke seriously, her brown eyes focused on her girlfriend before her feet took a few steps toward Lisa and Young-Ra. "Lisa, let her go. I don't want you to act violently"

"Wow, Rosé, it seems like you're really a top. Want to show me?"

With this statement and this look to Rosé, Young-Ra only caught more trouble with Lisa. Briefly, the thai pulled Young-Ra's body towards her by her collar, only to slam her back against the lockers again. Hard.

"Shut the fuck up" Lisa said through her gritted teeth while the fire of anger in her eyes grew bigger and bigger.

"Oh, but there's so much I want to say" Young-Ra knew exactly how to provoke this girl. "For example, I'd like to say that it would be so much better for Rosé if she broke up with you and spent the night in my bed between my fingers"

Rosé, who was still standing sideways behind Lisa, could see her girlfriend's chest rise because of the heavy and angry inhaling. The next thing that happened was that Lisa raised her left arm with a clenched fist and swung it down towards Young-Ra's face.

This blow, which was full of anger and hate, could well have broken Young-Ra's jaw...had it arrived.

Instead of feeling the bones of Young-Ra's face against her knuckles, Lisa felt the firm grip of Rosé's fingers around her wrist.

Surprised, the light brown-haired girl looked to her left, where Rosé was looking at her seriously. "Lisa. Stop it. I'm mad at her too and her action but please stop the hitting"

Lisa knew, when she looked into Rosé's serious eyes, which despite everything had a little begging in them, that Rosé had already approached her with this request.

And that was after she learned why Lisa had been suspended. At that time she promised Rosé that she would no longer let her anger control her.

Feeling guilty now, Lisa turned her brown eyes from Rosé to the floor.

Young-Ra, who had just emerged from the situation unharmed, felt the grip on her collar loosen and before she knew it, her collar was completely free. Standing straight again without her back against the wall, Young-Ra spoke her last words before walking away arrogantly as always. "Maybe you could push me against a wall sometime Park"

Rosé looked at the ombré haired girl shortly before her gaze fell on her head lowered girlfriend.

But Rosé could only say "Lisa..." before the thai walked towards the exit at the same pace she came in minutes ago.

"Lisa, wait" Rosé exclaimed as she picked up the pace of the thai.

"Wait, you still have school" Jisoo called after her in confusion and got as an answer from the hurrying Rosé "Just say I got a stomach ache, thanks, love you"