8

Jisoo was sleeping at her bed,she fell asleep thinking about Nayeon did.Jaeyoon on the other hand,woke up.He stood out of his bed.

"Mama?"He tried to find Jennie around his room."Mama left me again?"The door opened,it's Jennie.

"Good morning my boy."

"Mama!"Jaeyoon jumped on Jennie's arms."I thought you left!"

"I won't,baby."

"Where's Uncle Won?"

"He's still sleeping."

"Okay.Mama I want to wake appa up."He said.

"Won't she get angry with that?"

"C'mon mom let's go!"

"Okay okay."Jaeyoon ran to Jisoo's room and Jennie followed him.Jaeyooon opened the door on Jisoo's room,then he jumped on her bed and kissed her cheek.

"Appa wake up!"He said as he shook Jisoo a little.

"Argh..baby let me sleep more."Jisoo said as she rolled over.

"It's morning c'mon!"He had a idea,to wake Jisoo fully up.He ride her back.

"Ah!"

"Wake up!Wake up!Wake up!"He said.Jisoo rolled over,making Jaeyoon sit on her stomach.He held his hip and looked at him with a serious face.Jennie was nervous as she watched them.

Don't you dare shout at him-

"You little rascal!"Jisoo tickled him as she blocked him at the bed.Jaeyoon laughed.

"Appa stop!"

"No that's punishment!"Jisoo said,laughing at her son's reaction.Far from the bad person Nayeon portrayed Jisoo,Jennie finally realized that Jisoo's no harm to her own son.Jisoo carried Jaeyoon on her shoulder.

"Appa put me down!"

"Nope."She looked at Jennie."Lets go have breakfast."Jisoo said.They went downstairs,Jisoo put Jaeyoon down at the chair.

"By the way Jennie is he already studying?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah he is.In Busan."Jennie said.

"Oh..I'll move him at a school here in Seoul so he'll just be around."Jisoo looked at Jaeyoon."Do you want that,Jae?Do you want to go back to school and meet new friends?"Jaeyoon smiled widely.

"Yes appa!"Jisoo smiled.

"Okay great."They finished breakfast then after,Jisoo let Jennie take Jaeyoon for a bath.Jisoo was set to talk to Jennie so Jaeyoon and Jungwon played together for a while."Jennie,I have a offer to make."

"What is it?"

"Are you working?"

"Yeah I have a job.I'm a personal assistant."

"Quit it and work for me as Jaeyoon's babysitter.Name your price."Jisoo said.

"You don't have to pay me for taking care of the boy I treated as my son."

"I want to.You have to live a life for you and perhaps your family.You will have money and you'll be able to spend time with Jaeyoon at the same time.Isn't that great?"Jennie though of it,it's actually a great offer.

"Okay fine."

"Great.Move in tomorrow."

-

Today is Jaeyoon's first day of school,Jisoo kissed his forehead.

"Be good there,alright?I'll fetch you up later."

"Okay appa bye!"Jaeyoon and Jennie walked in,Jaeyoon will be at the room while Jennie will wait for him outside his room.Jisoo went at her usual work at her company,she spend her time there,waiting to fetch her son up again later.But an hour earlier before the supposed time she will fetch him up,she received a call from Jennie.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jisoo,can you come over?There's a situation here that a parent needs to be called up."

"What?Why?"

"I..I don't know.I just saw Jaeyoon crying and another boy crying too I don't know!"

"Okay okay I'll be there in a bit."Jisoo signalled her assistant that they had to go,they left the office premises then they rushed to Jisoo's car.Jisoo was clenching her fist.

It's just the first day and this school fucked up real quick.No one dares to hurt my son.

"We're here,Miss Kim."The assistant announced.Jisoo opened the door and Jennie was already waiting.

"Oh wait get me my gun.The smallest one."Jisoo told her assistant.

"What?Jisoo you don't need a gun!Specially inside a school!"Jennie said.

"No one dares to fuck up with my son.I don't care if it's a little kid or something,I'll blast their heads off if I have to."Jisoo got the gun and tucked it at her back,hidden behind her shirt and suit."Now get the fuck out of my way."