Ep-6

Hello guys how are you. I hope and pray for god that you all are well. I an very thankful for the response from all of you. I will try my best to fulfill your expectation towards this story. As today is saturday today is Holiday so i have much time that i can write another episode of story. So i am updating.
I will update frequently and finished this story as soon as possible. If the overall response of this story is good and you guys asked me to write another story i will definitely come back with another concept and story. Don't forget to give your feed back

Ks was calling her husband continously but the phone was unreachable.
Ps: are madam aap kya kar rahi he
Ks: lalla ka kabse phone try kar rahe hai lag hi nahi raha he dekhiyena pushpa ji hame bohot chinta horahi he..

Ps: are bahu rani isme chinta ki baat kya hai wo thik hai aur to aur usne hame kaha tha ki wo jaha jaraha he waha network ki samasya hogi thand rako bas.

Ks: lrkin amma nahi hora hai thand bhokhala gaya he hamara dimag kitne din hogaya he baat kiya huye hame unki bohot yaad aaraha he..

Ps: yaad to hame bhi aaraha he lalla ki lekin jab lalla aa jayega bhir baate karte rahiyega ham to khete he lalla ka saath bahar jaye aur pota/poti k saath hi loat aaiye.

Ks:amma ho pj aapko ko kuch nahi aata kya har baat me pota poti ghusa deti hai..

Ps: ha to ghusayenga na hamari bhi to kuch arman hai pota poti ko khilaye, unki susu poti saaf kare..

Ks: apna bak bak wala radio yahi pe stop kariye pushpa ji.
Hame lalla ki bohot yaad yraha he.
At same time HM arrived and see that all are in their own way. she salute loudly enough to grab their attention.

Hm:unbelievably to bataiye
Ss: ji madam sir main selfie le rahi thi cheete mujhe ghoor raha tha billu ji so rahe te aur pj aur km......... (detaily tell their conversation)
Hm: ji dhanyabad aur ka aap chinta kyu kar rahi he aajayenga aapke patidev. Aur kabhi kabhi thodi fasle se bhi pyar badjata hai riste me aur nikhar aata hai

Ks:(as she is already tensed and angry she angrily and rudely replied) wo kaha hai madam sir  .

After listing this HM eyes got teared. She control not to break down she hardly speak
HM: thik hai ham cabin me hai to koi kaam hai to bola ligiyega (she goes to her cabin and close all door and window and seat on her chair while tear is flowing from her eyes continuously) 

Outside the cabin
Ps: km kya kardia aapne are thodi tamij aur tehzib se to baat karsakti thi na.

Ks:ka kardia hamne are shai to kaha hai aur aap sab bakaiti band kariya aur apne kaam  kariye nahi to sab ka line hazir kaedenge hama jara round pe jaha rahe hai.

In cabin,
HM is sliently crying not because of ks rude behaviour but ks has triggered her most emotional sentiment. She was missing her husband badly since yesterday and she hadn't eat any thing she has also little fever.
At same time 2 kids arrived to write complaints. Ss called HM out as kids were demanding to write complain to HM only.
Hm comes out and
Hm: to bataye kya complain lekhani he aap ko.

Kids: hame apne parents ke khilaf mental harassment aur disturbance ke case likhana hai..
(kids name are aryan and anaya)

Hm: bafre  lagta hai problem bohot serious hai lekin hua kya yesa ki aap itna gambir case kar rahe hai.
Aryan: wo har bat me jhagade karte rahte hai..

Aayana:  aur mami aur papa salary ko leke lad rahte the..

Hm: matlab detail me batayenge:
Aryan: hum aapko demo dekhatenge thika he
Hm: achha chaliye dekaye..

Then  they do demo as in show (episode 10).
Then HM called called their parents after asking kida to leave. But parents start blaming each other for situation.
(mother=radha& father=chintan)
Radha arise the topic of salary and her self respect. KS support radha nad provoke her to protest. Hm tried to convice ks but she  again told it is the problem of married problem so only ks can solve clearly than HM.
Then at next moment radha along with other housewuves with support of KS protested.
The protest of housewives demanding their salary continues, creating a lot of nuisance in the city. While karishma support the cause, Haseena tries solve . She came with a plan and plan became successful. The conclusion appears to be thank you, the thank you from heart by their husband is their priceless salary.
The case completed gaining applause and appreciation from public.

At night hm reached home. Remember that she hadn't eat anything she did't have eaten any thing she was not feeling well. She was extremely sad. because she was missing her mr. Perfect and ammi also( ammi has gone to trip in such place there is no network) as she hasnot talk to her since 2 weeks.
So she was not in mood to cook food and eat. She thought to sleep empty stomach.
Par khetw haina khudha ko ye manjur nahi tha yesai  hua Hm ke mobile pe ek unknown no. Se phone aaya. Hm ke pass phone uthane ke bhi energy nahi thi phir bhi usne jabardasti phone uthaya.
Hm:Hello...
Phone.....

This much for today.
Or socho soch kon he phone pe.
Thanks for support and appreciation.

Will update next episode soon.
Till then
Happy Reading

Madam sir (Hidden Marriage, But whose? ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें