Ep-5

Bonus part on request of sam2589

Next day at HM home at night:
HM:  ammi aap hamari shadi ke liye ladke dhudna suru kardigiye aur ha..

Ammi: pagal ho gai ho kya haseena dimag to shai hai na tu bhul gai kya tera shadi ho chuki he tere mr.perfect ke saath. Tu use dhoka dene ka to nahi aoch rahi he me tuje yesa karne nahi dungi mera beta tume kitna pyar karta he aur..

Cutting her in middle
Hm: ammi break lagaiye phele meri puri baat to sunligiye aap to bas yese hi chalpadi bina brake to..

Ammi: thik he thik he bata

Hm: ammi aap to janti he ki hamare dushmano hamare har kadam par najar rakh rahe he aur thane me bhi hamari shadi ko lekar charcha horahi he isliye mene kehdiya ki meri shadi nahi hui hai or ammi ladke dhud rahe hai lekin aapko sach me nahi dhudna hai aapmo dhudne ki natak karne hai or ha aapko kabhi kabhi thane ma phone karke ladke ko milne jane ka baat karne hai par jhutmut ka samaj gayi..

Ammi: ha meri maa samajh gayi aur kuch

Hm: aur aap kya keh rahi thi mr.perfect ke aane ke baad to mujse bhi jyada uske pyar karne lagi hai aap hame to pyar hi nahi karti leki aap rokiya jab ham maa se milenge na to ham bhi aap ko batayenge ki maa hamse kitna pyaar karti he.

Ammi: ha to he mera beta lekin me to dono se bohot pyar karti hu tum dono hi mere jaan or sabkuch ho lekin mujhe uske bohot yaad aati he or samdhan ji ka bhi baat kiya bhi bohot hogaya (sadly)

Hm:(tears flow from her eyes) yaad to hame bhi bohot yaad aarahi he ammi ma aur mr. Perfect dono ki pata nahi kese honge or wo maa ka khyal bhi rakthe honge bhi nahi.

Ammi: wo bohot achha wo sabkuch achhe se sambhal raha hoga mujhe uspe pura varosha he..

Hm: bharosha to mujhe bhi he khudse jyada(being emotional)
Ammi sensing her sorrow change her topic

Ammi: Haseena sun to jara kya hena ek travel agency hai na wo uska 50 wa salgira me lucknow Mumbai or delhu se bujurg ko ekattha karke tirth yatra lejane wale hai parso mai bhi jana chati hoon agar tu kahe to mera bhi dil lagega ese bhi ghar me rah rah kar bore ho gai hu.

Hm: ammi aapne agency ka sab detail verify karaya he na yese samaya me hum koi risk nahi le sakti.

Ammi: ha karaya he na akhir me bhi police wali ki ammi hu itna to dimag hai mere paas.
Aur ha ekdam clean chit he us agency ke.

Hm: thik he ammi jaiye hame phone karte rahiye aur dawai khana sabkuch time pe lena in short apna bohot khyal rakhna

Ammi: thik hai  aur sun to trith yatra to 2 mahine ki he agar sabkuch shai raha na to time badh bhi sakta hai agar me nahi aayo or phone nahi laga to fikr mat garna.

Hm: thik hai ammi abh sojaiye kal tayari bhi to karne he trip ki.

Ammi thik hai ab tu bhi soja good night ( kissed her forhead and go to room for sleep)

Hm :smiles and also go to her room and sleep not before talking with her mr.perfect.

Same as HM ammi Mr. Perfect maa also convice her son to go to the trio. Both are going to trip from same agency in same place.

In the day of mothers  trip botn hm and mr.perfect wake up early in the mornung and make snaks, break fast for their mother, put their necessary medicines in their bags and left to branch of agency of respective place and went to their work place.

Things are going normally as always. All the mpt members are solving cases with efficiency and duing their timepass, sometimes fight. Days are running smoothly. HM and her Mr. Perfect are also talking to their photos to get rid of guilt, sorrow and loneliness.
Mean while in trip both maa and ammi meet with each other.
Hm also comes to know about ma. She used to talk with both mothers daily she was happy then before. She comes to kbow tha her mr.perfect phone is tapped and he cannot contact her. She was happy to know about his welbeings. All her fear regarding their safety has vanished. Maa also told her that they where in dehli before but just a day before her trip mr. Peefect alloted a mission so he left delhi for forever and maa also don't know about his whereabouts. Sometimes ammi fakely calls HM for her alliance in front of mpt. Like this 1 and half month is passed away.

Hm is going to home in her police van. But it defect in middle way near the park. She called the mechanic he told that it takes times  so she went to park to fresh her mind, mood and heart.

When she was seating in park she saw the couple enjoying laughing each other. She keenly observe their activities. A sweet smile form in her lips remembering her moments with hee mr.perfect but within a second  her eyes filled with tears missing him. She always missed him but today she miss him a lot. Then her phone rings this was a call from mechanic informing her that the jeep is repaired.

She goes her home  she was so sad she didn't eat any thing and go to sleep. She waa not able to sleep. She whole night talk with mr.perfect's photo while crying. She hardly sleep due to dulness, tiredness and weaknes at 4 am.
She then wake up at morning and left to work without taking breakfast.
In thana pushpa singh and ks are fighting in their world famous topic jali hui chai, jali hui sabji aur pota poti.
Santu is taking selfie with her brand new 36 megapixel camera phone. Cc is adoring ss. While billu was enjoying the scenario infront of him.

This much for today. I don't know what I have written. I have just written what came in my mind in flow. Sorry if you find its boring. Plzz give if suggestions is necessary according to you.
See you soon in next update.

Till then bye, take care and happy reading.

Madam sir (Hidden Marriage, But whose? ) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें