Tragic events.

*A few weeks after the wedding*

A-"this has been the best moments of my life, thank you for everything huggy"

H.W- "no need to thank me!!"

A-"well, I'll see you tomorrow!!!!"

*huggy wuggy got killed that night with a note next to his body saying "come find me ash, if you can -your best friend, rick"*

A- *ash read the note and went on his charizard towards ricks house* "that damn bastard..."

???- "you came..! This is going as planned."

*ash sees rick dead on the floor with red among us's body on the floor*

A- "w-who are you..? W-What did you do to rick...?"

???- "you may know me, you may not."

A- "NOW I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE!!!!! YOU KILLED RICK!!!!!!!!! CHARIZARD, USE FLAME THROW-"

* ash was shot by ???*

???- "my plan went nicely."

*???'s partner in crime comes out the shadow and it's surprisingly red among us*

A-"B-B-But... I thought.. you were dead..."

R.A-" I did this all for revenge. I can't believe you left me, you were all I had.. So I took everything you loved.! It was a way of revenge."

A-"charizard... fly with rick's body to the hospital... please charizard.. it's my dying wish...."

*charizard nods while crying and takes Rick to the hospital as well as putting ash's pokeballs next to Ricks hospital bed*

*Meanwhile*

A- " you were all I lo-"

R.A- "SAVE IT ASH!!!! I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!"

*red among us shoots ash*

A- "I.... love .... Y'all.... Both huggy... and you...red...*smiles*"

R.A- "shut up already."

*starts angrily stomping and kicking ash's dead body*

R.A-" let's go, brother. And make sure you come back later and clean up this mess."

Blue among us- "alrighty."

R.A- "That sure was something."

Blue among us- "really was"

*they both walk away*

*meanwhile*

*rick wakes up enraged*

*He tightly holds ash's poke-balls.*

Rick- "I...I...I swear... I SWEAR ILL AVENGE YOU ASH!!!!!!"

T
O

B
E

C
O
N
T
I
N
U
E
D
.
.
.