Story-maker

Hello to you dear arrival.
I have ASPD, which lands me in the category of "sociopath/psychopath". This can be described as a lack of remorse, empathy and feelings. This story is a way for me to learn in a way how to be human all the while doing something I like and expressing my understanding of people (in this case invented killers)

I do my best to write in perfect English, but being a human, I'm afraid that I cannot speak it as well as my first language (which is French- quite a far cry from English). Nonetheless, I do find a fascination in writing in this beautiful language and *ahem* on these beautiful men.

Under this paragraph (or in private messages) you may request the type of story you would like me to elaborate on. I would much prefer one-shots, but if it is greatly asked then I will do my best to satisfy, ô thee who reads me.

✨🥂 Right Here ✨🥂

Ah! Hah! One last thing! I know many who find all the phantom troupe / Zoldyck family / cynical magician to be controversial and with questionable beliefs but I believe that everyone has a reason to be what or who they are regardless of the good and the bad.

One of my favourite page from a book I've read: « Maybe we were the ones who cast out the jungle, who stripped it naked, and tried to teach it good and evil, » and I simply find it to be a crude, harsh, stone-cold truth.
So while you read my book- forget about what is right and wrong, let yourself dream without societal boundaries.

This is your break from reality.

(The whole paragraph):

All this to say: There will be triggers, too many to mention them all🤧

Again, one more tiny thing: I'll be doing small shots about each characters until I receive a request or find a comment (interest) on a particular story. The shorts are meant to introduce you to my style and also to give you a base for future stories I'll write: they're basically meetings with the hxh characters. They will be slow (but no longer than 1500 words) and descriptive of emotions in order to make you feel the vibe but, of course, as time passes there will be more and more action.

•At the end of each story, you'll find a « (part 1?)». If you're interested in said story, let me know by leaving a comment there!

*Dramatically falls down on my knees*
Please, (I beg of you), comment on my stories! I really want feedbacks and your own thoughts and ideas. I love hearing about other people's opinions and it really inspires me. Thank you!🤸🏻‍♂️

Besides all that, I really just want to make everyone love the villains and antiheroes and see them the way I do. After all, would you truly think of them the same way if they were human? In their presence?

I'll do my best, once again, to fill the hearts of my readers with love and giddiness. Let yourself fall (further) for these charming men.

And I'm incredibly sorry for this first introduction to have been so long. If you're here, do know that I love you very much and I hope you'll return the love by encouraging my future works🧌❤️ Let's make art together.