Marc looked at himself, groaning softly. Blood stained his arms and his clothing and while that was not much of a problem, the pain radiating throughout his body and the bruises that he received from fighting Harrow's men were now starting to be more noticeable—despite having no recollection of how it happened. Marc lifted his gaze, his lips flattened into a thin line as he released an irritated huff, knowing that Khonshu was right.

Without the armor, he won't be able to heal. Without him, he'd be dead.

"All right, so what? Do you have any good ideas?" Marc questioned him and the god fell silent for a moment. His head—reminiscent of that of a bird's skull—turned away from Marc as he thought deeply. There was one idea that came to his mind, something that would surely catch the other gods' attention, possibly even making a certain falcon-headed god livid.

I have a bad one.

Hitting the end of his staff on the ground, Khonshu disappeared into thin air, leaving Marc alone, wondering where the Egyptian god had gone to.

"Khonshu?" Marc called out, his eyes darting around aimlessly, looking for the God. Suddenly, the wind started to pick up and he noticed that the sunlight was not as bright as it was from seconds ago. Marc then started to turn around, gaze drifting upwards to the sun. He watched with knitted eyebrows the moon starting to cross over the sun, blocking out all the light emitted by the sun.

"What are you doing?" Marc asked as the light began to dim, the moon was already halfway from covering the sun completely.

Sending the gods a signal they can't ignore.

With the whole of Egypt and possibly half of the world being shrouded in darkness because of the eclipse, Marc quickly returned to the city below.

"That was a bit over the top, don't you think?" Marc stated as he walked down the stairs with haste. He almost ran into some people who were too focused on the eclipse occurring right before their eyes.

Hurry. They're gathering their Avatars now.

"Aren't they scattered around the world?" Marc asked as he made a turn, heading towards the path that would lead to the market until Khonshu reappeared in front of him, blocking his path.

Yes. But for a meeting of the Ennead, a portal presents itself anywhere.

"Okay. So, where's mine?" Marc inquired, looking around for a portal that could lead them to the place of the Ennead.

As if on cue, A low rumbling sound caught his attention, prompting him to turn around to follow where it came from. His gaze fell upon the pathway that was once open with people passing through it, the one that would lead to the market. Now it was bricked up, the people walking past it or near it were gone.

Marc started to move closer to it as the walls began to part, revealing another path. Marc made a quick peek only to find nothing but darkness inside the portal.

The last time I spoke to the gods, they banished me. Our case against Harrow must be indisputable.

Marc turned his head, mouth opening to say something as a response to Khonshu but he quickly shut it when he saw that the Egyptian god was no longer near him. Marc eyed his surroundings, looking for the god until he found him down the road, walking away.

"Aren't you coming with?" Marc asked him with a raised eyebrow.

Oh, I'll be there.

Marc's gaze lingered on Khonshu's retreating figure before deciding to walk through the portal. It was dark inside but he immediately saw a dim light on the other end within a few strides. The closer he was to get to the Chamber of the Gods, the first thing his gaze fell upon was a large statue that reminisces a face of a man. There were two more statues on both sides of the first one he saw; the one on the right was reminiscent of a large falcon with a crown on its head and the one on the left was a tall woman with large wings covering the front of her body.