"notion, my shifting love. What would i ever do without you!"

You opened the app and it actually worked, you blinked confused for a few seconds before kicking your feet and quietly squealing

"Yes! thank god"

You swiped to see everything tgat was written, but"

Everything was gone, only one page other than the one you were currently on.

"Huh,.. dude don't tell me i have to redo everything without tiktoks help" you frowned and opened the page.

Hello, Y/n! :D
i was tasked with writing this so lemme break this down in a way you'll understand.

You basically can go to other places, but! before you do there are things you need to do here.

Think of it as, a daily commission like in that game you used to play, what was it?

Gem impact?
General forces?
Genshin pressure?

Whatever you know what im talking about.

Your tasks will not be daily, but they will be all replaced with a new task at the end of each week (Saturday)
And if you dont finish them, it'll be fine, but if you get a task marked in red, DO IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

Red tasks are vital! and if you dont finish them, you will be punished, but luckily you have one chance to reddem yourself for a less brutal punishment.

If you get white tasks, they do nothing, its just something to do if your bored.

Yellow tasks, will give you a neutral reward, and a neutral punishment.
Like i dunno, getting a potato because you squashed a spider
or getting a spider bite because you didn't do it in time.

Pretty basic

But if you get a green task, it'll be rewards only! but you will not receive a reward if the task had not been finished. and the sooner, the better.

Your rewards on green tasks are higher when finished early, but slowly lose value the longer you wait.

Thats all!
Dont mess up.

~Yours truly,
ልክኗቿረ ጕዐጊጊጎ

---

Silence surronded you as you processed the information granted to you.

"Not menacing at all!" you clapped with a smile.

You checked the time and it read 6:21

"Guess i should get ready for this long, long, week."

A hologram type screen appeared in front of your face, you jumped back in suprise before slowly nearing and reading what it said

~tasks!~
[yellow] get ready for the day
[white] talk to Tanjiro
[Green] don't die during final selection

"Well lucky me, I was planning to do all of this anyways! But I'm doubting these tasks will be easy for long"

You grabbed your clothing and changed, happy with your newfound knowledge, glad to know atleast something.

"Wait a minute, can i see the rewards beforehand?.."

You turned your phone on and the screen reappeared, you clicked the green task.

~tasks!~
[yellow] get ready for the day
[white] talk to Tanjiro

[Green] don't die during final selection

Reward; become demon slayer + 10 speed.
Punishment; death

"Huh, pretty straightforward with that punishment, arent we? "

You sighed before realizing, "Plus ten speed? i have stats?"

You clicked the 10 speed and it gave you directions to how to read your stats.

You clicked the corner dots and it popped up a menu

~menu~
[relationships]
[stats]
[help]
[shop]

You clicked the help first and it opened another page.

[help]
you can secretly open your menu infront of others by clapping your hands, you may look weird but its better than nothing.

No one else can see your menu!

"huh alright i guess"

You clicked the back button and pressed stats.

[stats]
speed; 21/2000
strength; 13/1000
bravery; 23/1000
energy; 16/1000

you can upgrade your max limits by visiting the shop and buying it!

"I'll check the shop later, i need to get ready and go eat breakfast before we have to leave, but yikes, no wonder i get tired so easily, thats embarrassing.."

You closed the menu and finished getting ready for the week.

"Should i take my phone.. erm.. i think ill keep it hidden in here."

You grabbed it, gave a quick kiss before you put it on the backside of the desk.

"Hopefully it'll be okay"

Walking out of the room, you spotted Urokodaki and soon after you, Tanjiro walked out of his room

"Ready for this absolute hellhole of a week?" You said with a large smile.

Tanjiro gave a slightly worried, weak smile.

"Because I know I'm certainly not"

Better than living a pointless school life.

You gotta take wins where you can get em, y'know?

☁︎
1225 words

for the final time, DO U WANT MUZAN FOR A LOVE INTEREST OR NO I NEEDA KNOW 😿