Chapter 17: Stubborn

Start from the beginning

"Put me down you bastard!" I spat as I punched his back with my fists, feeling like I'm punching a wall. He didn't budge. Instead, he spanked my butt which made me shriek in horror. I felt odd. Isn't it supposed to feel hurt? I waited for any pain shooting in my cell, but for some reasons, I felt tingled all over my body.

Shit!

I know, I'm blushing right now thinking I'm getting kinky. Reading the Fifty Shades of Grey doesn't do me good. It's affecting my rational behavior, and my body respond erratically. Damn hormones.

"You...you INCORRIGIBLE BASTARD!" I hissed. Summoning the only ounces of reason left in me.

"You're not going out until I say so. You will be staying in this room." He proclaimed and opened one of the doors and entered a decent size rectangular room. A desk on the corner with a leather high-back swivel chair behind it, facing the door. Then an L-shaped sofa placed on the other end, facing the wall where a mounted flatscreen. With a long cinnamon coffee table in front of the sofa, same wood as the desk.

He kicks the door closed.

He gingerly deposited me on his desk, then leaned forward propping his hands on the desk and trapping both my legs in between his arms. He was hovering over me darkly. Our face was so close that I could smell his minty mixed with a caffeine breath, sexy.

*****

ALEX POV

I was really mad. She's late and she's not even picking up her phone. I start the meeting since I am a punctual kinda of guy. I hate latecomers. I just started when she walked in and wearing a damn mini skirt that showed her hot long legs. I could feel my groins tightening at the sight of her. But knowing all the gentleman's eyes was feasting on her body made me furious.

I was in between having a boner and my rising temper.

I was fuming so I decided to take a break. She doesn't even look alarmed with my scorching eyes staring at her intently. I can't believe she's going to be the death of me.

God, she looks so hot. I wanted to pull her and lay her on the long table and fuck her until we are both exhausted.

Then suddenly, she stood up telling me to resume the meeting, looking so confident and not even a hint of fear.

She thought I'm going to let her stay in the same room with those gentlemen? Heck, not! Doesn't she notice how that bastard drool as they ran their eyes up and down, skimming her like a delicious ice cream with a cherry on top? Thinking that they are undressing her in their thoughts made me want to kill them all with my bare hands.

I decided to just keep her in my private room. I didn't know what I was thinking when I carried her and slung her like nothing on my shoulder.

Maybe because I was so mad?

She was furious, but I care less. I could see a bit of her flawless ass. I wanted to rip those clothing and take her right now, right here.

I walked briskly inside the room as I kicked the door shut and headed to my desk. I put her down, sitting on my table as I tried to trap her with my arms. My coldness I'm trying to show is slowly melting. Her smell, her softness, were a torture. It brings me to the edge without even trying.

She was staring at me with her lips parted. I bent down my head, she didn't move. And then I captured her awaiting lips that I have been dreading to do since I saw her again at my attorney's office. I wrap my hands around her as I deepened the kiss pulling her closer to me. I felt her hands curled around my neck as she responded with my kiss.

My other hand skims down her back to her bare thigh. She gasped when she felt my hands slipping inside her mini skirt. I slipped my tongue inside her open mouth and tastes every bit of her mouth, massaging every corner of her mouth.