Time to kill Sis

Chapter 2 Time to kill Sis

The limo ride was nice and long but I wasn't watching anything just rested my head thinking of what I'm going to do to Jules when I see her. Maybe tape her up shave her head and write "BITCH" in black permanent marker across her forehead. Yeah that would look good for her wedding, might teach her a lesson for putting my ass on a plane.

I wasn't paying attention enough to notice that we stopped or that the door was open till someone cleared their throat beside me. I jumped at the noise looking around to see the driver staring at me behind his large black glasses. Wonder why he is wearing those damn things it's freakin' dark out?

"We're here ma'am" he said as I climbed out of the car to see a huge ass hotel "St.Regis Resort" he stated.

The place was beautiful with all glass windows reflecting the lights of the cars, other building and the street. It was already dark outside making me look to see it was 9pm already. That's what you get when you have your sister buy your ticket, she thought it was a.m. not p.m. so another reason to want to kill her.

The sky was completely black no stars or moon in sight, people walking up and down the streets. Expensive cars everywhere, expensive suits and hair-do's. It was too rich for me but I guess it wasn't my money. I grabbed my duffle bag before walking to the door of the large building. A man in his 40's or so with a black bellboy suit on opened the door smiling at me.

"Thank you" I said smiling at him just as I was tackled in a hug that chocked my neck.

"MORI" Jules squealed in my ear sounding like a little girl. I never liked the nickname she gave me but I didn't complain because it never did any good. She pulled away looking at me smiling like a kid in a candy shop. We aren't twins but close, her long brown hair is cut in layers around her face with bangs that fall just above her eyes. Her almond shaped light green eyes look just like mine, perfect nose down to her full lips with perfectly tanned skin. She always has lots of make-up on without looking trashy while I use some eye product and lipstick. She is beautiful where I feel like the ugly duckling next to her being only an inch shorter than her 5'6" model frame.

Jules was always about fashion where I was about comfort and casual. Like now she is wearing a designer red dress that hugs her curves with thick straps on the shoulders, red pumps and a big ass ruby around her neck. Yeah this man either really loves her or she's good in bed. Yuck bad mental image!

"Hey Jules you look good" I said smiling at her trying to hide my disgust from the images that just flashed through my head. That is one thing I never want to picture again.

"I know you want to kill me or do horrendous things to me but I want you to meet Collin first" she said clapping her hands and bounching on her heels. Her eyes lit up when she said his name so maybe she is in love, maybe they are soul-mates. Collin Strykar, her fiancé, is some rich guy that owns a lot of businesses around the world but she never told me what they were and I didn't ask, yet.

"Now why would you think that" I said sarcastically crossing my arms over my chest.

"Honey I put you on a plane I know you want to kill me" she stated rolling her eyes then grabbed my arm dragging me across the lobby to the elevator. She was moving so fast I didn't really get to look around but noticed the floors were a cream colored marble, the walls gold with some weird walls that looked like windows but weren't if that makes sense. Only seeing them in a rush you don't get to examine them much or anything else. There were only a few people in the lobby and behind the front desk. I noticed they all looked really fancy to but if you pay to stay here I guess you have to look that way. I bet they hate me.

On the elevator she pushed the button taking us all the way to the top floor. The walls in the elevator were like mirrors making Jules check her make-up and hair. I just laughed at her while pulling my cell phone out to see I had 6 new text messages from Jackie a girl I work with who is like another sister to me.