3

Percy goes to camp the next day and find Grover and Annabeth. Annabeth is trying to scale the climbing wall while Grover watches.

Grover looks at Percy and notices him wearing a necklace. "Were did you get that?"

"Oh. Apollo gave it to me."

"And your wearing it?" Annabeth asks as she gets off the wall.

Percy shrugs. "I like it."

Grover frowns a little. "What if he cursed it?"

"I doubt he did." Percy says frowning a little. "Trust me, if I can handle titans then I can handle one god." 

Grover looks a little worried but nods shakily. "You know he flayed a satyr  before right?"

"I don't think Apollo will flay you."

Annabeth sighs. "We trust you Percy, we just want you to be safe is all."

"Honestly I am a little scared... Just I don't know how to react when he comes around." Percy says shrugging. "Kinda pathetic I'm able to look the king of gods dead in the eye and deny immortality and tell everyone to be better parents but I'm to scared to deal with a god wanting to date me."

"I dont think thats pathetic." Annabeth says softly. 

Grover nods. "Yeah not at all."

"Thanks guys." Percy says and hugs them. 

Percy decides to take his friends out of camp for lunch as a treat for them selves and to hope for nicer times now that the titan war is over. But of course as they go back to the car monsters decide to attack, what is surprising though is when they all turn to dust by golden arrows before any of them can do a thing. 

When Percy looks in the direction the arrows came frown he sees the blond god smiling at him. "Hello Percy." He says happily. "Annabeth, Grover." 

"Isnt that against the rules?" Percy asks motioning to were the monsters were.

Apollo shrugs. "its fine. What dad wont know wont kill me."

"Right, so what do you want Apollo." Annabeth asks harshly. 

"Well, I want quite a few things. I was just passing by when I saw you guys about to be attacked so I figured I help out." Apollo explains innocently. 

Percy looks at him suspiciously. "Wanting nothing in return." 

Apollo smiles at him. "Absolutely nothing Αγάπη μου."

Percy blushes a little. "Okay, bye." He goes to the car his friends following close behind. 

Apollo frowns a little but disappears, not wanting to press Percy to hard on this. 

"I can't believe he broke the rules for you." Annabeth says quietly. 

Percy shrugs. "I can."

"Shouldn't we see this as a good thing though? Take advantage of a god being crazy enough for Percy to break the rules for him?" Grover asks.

Percy glances at him in the mirror. "Weren't you just scared of him?"

"Oh, I still am but that doesn't mean we can't use this."

Annabeth rolls her eyes. "We can't just use a god, even for protection. That'd make him mad if he found out." 

"I agree with wise girl, no using the god." Percy says and takes a deep breath. "I think its best we just ignore it tell he shows up again." 

That night Apollo shows up in Percys room. "Apollo what the fuck?" Percy says quietly not wanting to wake up his mom and Paul.

"Is that any way to greet a god?" Apollo asks sarcastically.

Percy glares at him. "It is when they show up uninvited in the middle of the night." 

Apollo pouts. "I had something that i wanted to give you and I'm to excited to wait." 

why am i scared of him again... oh yeah, he killed his past lovers. "Okay what is it?" Percy says a little exhausted and just wanting to get the god to leave. Hes to tired and Apollo is acting to cute to be scared of and think logically right now.... wait what? 

Apollo smiles and hands Percy a stuffed animal Pegasus. 

"Okay this is cute... were are you getting these stuffed animals from?" Percy asks.

The god frowns a little. Then he smiles. "I'm a god, I can do anything I want." 

Percy nods slowly. "Well thank you. Now go away I want to sleep."

Apollo disapears leaving Percy to sleep.