||The 4ths son's curse/History||

Start from the beginning

Tom: "Eyy! Steve!"

Steve: " 'G'day Mate!"
(Worst Australian impression)

They were holding crates of apples, and a lot were stacked behind them.

Martha: "We just need you to sign this"

Tom grabbed the paper and pen, signed whatever the hell it was, and handed it back.

Tom: "Thanks Martha.. Are you guys in a hurry?"

Capsize: "Ya actually... Me and Skipper here have to get to Votriesten before sun down!"

Ah, that's where I know the two from. Capsize and Skipper. Their gazes shifted to mine, and they both immediately stood up straight and got into 'proper' position. Tom had what the hell written all over his face and Martha just laughed. I know Martha too... Just a simple towns girl. Someone I knew growing up...

Tom: "What, this guy mean something to you?"

Capsize: "no shit Thomas he's the third Prince of Votriesten!"

Capsize hit him on the back of his head, and then stood up straight again. I just smiled.

Jordan: "No need for that"

They both let out a relieved sigh.

Tom: "Your freaking kingdom respects you more than your flippin brothers!"

Skipper: "*scoff*"

Capsize: "Cuz the mateys brothers are not.. uh.. As resp-ect-able as 'im!"

Martha just giggled as Capsize tried to say 'respectable'. Skipper and Capsize were on the streets for a long time. They met some friends on the way who were in the same position, and now they're the Pirates of Votriesten.

Tom: "Wellp. See you guys later! I gotta hurry before his brothers come back...Shit!! Champs' f*cking pills..."

Martha: "..Let me guess, Champwan got drunk again didn't he?"

Tom: "Well ya, but he found the wine seller and thought it was Apple cider instead so.."

Capsize: "The idiot! Wasting all the good alcohol!"

Martha: "Really? Such a shame... How is Dec?"

Tom: "Well, besides from dragging Champwan here, he's good."

Steve: "Why didn't he just take the boy to Queen Aureylain to get the pills?"

Tom: "They don't sell medicine, remember?"

Steve: "..oh yeah, such a sad time.."

They said their goodbyes, and the three who knew me said their goodbyes. It's really nice having people who respect you. Poor Martha... She's constantly having to go back and forth between my kingdom and this one because of Steve... And Steve can't go anywhere because of his apple farm. Tom walked out, and I quickly followed. I don't really like being around the cursed son.. But whatever. He seems pretty normal... My head started to pound, and the ground starter to shake, as if there was an earthquake happening. My vision was shaking. I don't know what's going on... Suddenly, Tom's servant, Jason, came storming down the hall.

Tom: "Jason!?"

Jason: "*death glares* I'm going to Tyler's"

He threw something to Tom, and stormed down the hall. What the crap was that?

Tom's POV (short)

I sighed as I saw Jordan's face covered in fear.

Tom: "Is there something wrong?!"