||The 4ths son's curse/History||

{Le chapter is Edited :3}

A/n:if you found last chapter harder to read than my other books, I haven't been able to get ahold of skylox so wait pls. DarkReader was the only one who responded so Imma go off of that. And for those of whom don't know, skylox48111 is the person who edits everything so don't get confused with the ship skylox X3

{A bit weirdly written}

Tom's POV

I sighed as I looked back to see 'Prince' Jordan staring wide-eyes at my arm. This is why I don't like having my sleeves rolled up. People see the curse that is my arm. There's always been a 'legend' that the 4th son is cursed by the demons from the depths of hell. (Geez 0.0) And sadly, I am the 4th son. Since Matt is a couple months older, that makes me the 4th son instead of him. Another reason for me to despise my brother.... I let go of his arm and rolled down my sleeve, covering the markings.

He gave me an apologetic look, and I just scowled and kept walking. I don't get along with 'other' royalty. Most of the time Ty and Nade need to call the weird ass guy Jason to help out. I guess you could say I 'snap judge' people, I'm just quick to love or hate. It's just how I was raised. I don't trust a single soul, besides Nade, Tony, Josh, and Steve. No one else. Well, I trust Furia, but he's my dad so obviously I trust him. He's really young to have kids, but whatever. I trust him with my life. Every kid should look up to whoever is their guardian and respect them. It doesn't matter who they are. As long as they take care of you and care for you, you should respect and care for them %100 percent of the way.

I already don't trust the princes, nor the subjects, of Votriesten. They're shady, and Ty despises Prince Taylor. I don't 'trust' Ty, but I know he looks out for us. He holds something against the king and queen of Votriesten, and that's what I like. I heard the footsteps get quieter and quieter behind me. I turned around to see a very light-headed looking Prince Jordan behind me, struggling to walk. He almost looked in pain. Haha... funny.

Tom: "What's up?"

I spat, I didn't feel like showing respect to him. If he wants it, he'll earn it. (Not like that) But for some reason, a small part of me wants to not care and 'play nice'.

Jordan: "I-Nothing, just keep walking please."

His voice was a bit shaky, but then smooth ended out at the end. He's an open book. A bit weak, but not afraid. Reasonable. But at the same time, he is hard to read. You can usually tell things by there body language, but sometimes their eyes as well. Underneath those sun glasses, I can't see a thing. So, this makes it harder to read him. Just like that bitch-ass Prince Adam. I spun on my heels, and kept walking. Why do I feel so weird!? It's like this is out-of-the-ordinary... I get the same vibe from him when Im around Adam or Taylor. Well duh, he's there brother idiot. Oh ya... See. This is when my mind comes in handy. The name is Wisdom for the 304th time! Okay okay... Whatever.... I sharply turned the corner, and next thing I know, I hear a shatter. I turn around and see a guilty looking prince in front of a broken vase. I couldn't help but laugh at the look on his face.

Jordan: "Crap! I'm so so sorry!"

Tom: "Don't *laugh* worry about it mate! Notin' important"

I just turned around and kept walking.

Jordan's POV

This guy seems to be bipolar as hell! (No shit Sherlock) First, he acts all fun to be around, then death glares at me, and now he's acting perfectly fine! This don't make sense... neither did that sentence.. Wait.. does the...? No. Wow Wisdom, you are pretty quick to answer. Thank you sir, I just don't want you getting the wrong idea/impression of people. Okay.. thanks.. I didn't even realize he was the 4th son.. he seems a bit older... but then again, his respect is atrocious. He doesn't act like a prince. He stopped at a door and swung it open, and I saw 4 people. One had lilac purple hair, one had a cowboy hat, the two others had pirate hats on and dressed like one. Wait.. people I know!