The Last Philosopher by Nick East

(The Last Philosopher is a 72-part story by NickfEast)

I apologize for the smaller and less in-depth review because in all honesty I no longer have the desire to make reviews for people's things and I apologize for how long this took, let's get into the review.

Characters: I don't really care about the majority of them in all honesty, they're aight, but they just don't click with me. There's nothing wrong with them and none of them are hateable, but barely any of them are likable either.

I did enjoy some of the characters though.

Grammar: There weren't any noticeable grammar errors except one thing here and there

Plot: It's a good plot, but I just couldn't get behind it. It didn't make me question what the heck was going on and it wasn't predictable either so that's good. I liked how he changed perspectives though it worked well and he didn't have to say that the perspective changed and it still made sense.

My main problem was with the start. I found that a bit more boring and personally felt like it dragged. It did get better though and less boring as time went on though.

I did enjoy the chapters from the perspective of Earl or of Charlene though I found those interesting, intriguing, and funny. I'm actually really happy when it switches to those chapters because in all honesty I'm invested in those chapters.

I did find Lyeasrakardsul's chapters boring and feels like they had no point to the bigger story for quite a bit

World Building: Really enjoy the world-building, with a lot of details that make you imagine what the world looks like. I find all the lore there is and it doesn't feel like it's being shoved in and actually makes sense. 

Sometimes though it feels like some elements that could be trying to make a message about our actual reality kind of felt shoehorned in though and could take me out of the story's world. But, all of it didn't feel shoehorned in so I'd give you that.

Overall thoughts: I mainly wasn't that interested in the first bit and some of the middle, but I did enjoy the end. I was a bit confused, but that's probably just me. I understand that there's a lot of the story missing currently, but why it isn't my favorite, I did end up quite enjoying it.