She didn't wake up and I shook her again "wake upppp" I said shaking her harder.

She whined turning over in her sleep. I huffed picking her up making her stand on her feet.

She opened her eyes looking at me with a frown. "Get ready for school" I said.

"I'm sleepy" she mumbled rubbing her eyes. "Well it's a good thing I made you go to sleep. Now go get in the shower and put your clothes on" I said before walking out.

I went into blue room picking her up and she whined. "Shhh" I said rubbing her back.

Xion always takes his showers at night so he gets to sleep in longer while everybody else gets ready.

I took blue into our room to get her ready. When I was done I gave her a binky to help her fall back asleep.

I was about to walk out before I heard beyonce phone ringing.

I looked over seeing it on the floor and squinted my eyes walking up to it looking at who's calling.

'Dre 🤍'

White heart. Interesting..

I rolled my eyes answering the phone while looking at beyonce.

"Beyonce ! Did you take my car ?? What the hell I told you I'll take you home when I woke up. You didn't have to take my car how the fuck imma get aro-"

"Shut up its not beyonce" I cut him off

"Oh yay, it's her guard dog. I need my fucking car !"

"Well maybe you should've brought her home last night when she asked instead of making her stay all night"

"Making her stay ? I didn't make beyonce do shit she wanted to stay she didn't wake me up until five this morning trying to get home"

Fucking long neck light bright ass muthafucka.

"So what did y'all do ?"

"I sucked her neck and she sucked my dick"

The line went dead after he said that and I took in a deep breath in.

He's lying to get in my head. Beyonce don't know how to suck di-

Nevermind.

I'm still gonna ask first before I just assume.

I moved the cover on her revealing her neck and felt my heart pinch.

He was telling the truth.

I took a deep breath then walked away.

I need a drink.

Beyonce pov:

I woke up to the sound of Nika arguing with xion about school and sighed.

"Xion put your clothes on before I throw yo ass downstairs and you go to school butt ass naked !" I heard her exclaim.

"And you're going to jail !!" Xion yelled back.

"It wouldn't be the first time !" Nika said "We know !" A voice im guessing it Chanels randomly said.

"i just want five more minutes" I mumbled laying back down.

"Oh look who's awake !!" I heard Nika said loudly and I groaned.

"Oh I'm sorry. Am I disturbing your beauty sleep ? You know so you can look all good to be up under that nigga" she said.

I looked at her for a few seconds then squinted at her "you're drunk"