Talent show

I am so sorry. The day I was planning to update was the day that wattpad had tech probs. And i know that was still a long time that you were waiting anyway so... You have all been waiting for it! the talent show.

Max's POV

Yes! I won! haha Nick! I can't believe that Liz said that she would let him sing! This is going to be the best day of my life!

My cell phone rings. I look at the caller ID. Oh it was Liz.

"Hey whats up?" I asked

"Sorry Max I can't go to the talent show today, I'm sick." She tells me.

"NO! you can't be! I can't do this without you!"

"Sorry Max, good luck." She hangs up the phone. Nice friend she is, just hanging up on me.

Great, just GREAT. How am i going to sing this now. I hate singing with out someone. AND NICK DOES NOT COUNT! I mean, I'm having dreams about him. Am I crazy! Maybe Liz is right. I DO 'like' him.

"Max you better get to school! Your going to be late!" My mom yells at me.

"Ok." I yell back down to her.

I jump down the stairs, rush out the door, and grab my bike.

Ten minutes later I'm at school, freaking out.

I see Nick with his family. I walk over.

"Oh my god, Nick! Liz is sick so we have to sing alone!"

"This is going to be fun." Jeff comments.

"Oh shut up!" Nick and I say at the same time.

An hour later it was time for the talent show.

5 kids went up before me. They were ok I guess.

"Next Miss Ride will sing Hunted, bye Evanscence for us." The principle announces. 

"Good luck." Nick whispers to me.

I nod to him and walk on stage. I grab the mic and the music starts playing.

Long lost words whisper slowly to me
Still can't find what keeps me here
When all this time I've been so hollow inside
I know you're still there

The crowd loves me! They were cheering for me! Can you imagine that! But for some reason The lyrics felt so real. If Nick was Fang then he would know what I was talking about.

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you, loving you
I won't let you pull me down

All of these words are true. It's exactly what I feel with Fang or, um, Nick.

Hunting you, I can smell you - alive
Your heart pounding in my head

I wanted to know if he is real!

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Saving me, watching me

It's true. If Nick is Fang than he is watching me. And he wanted to kiss me! Now it makes sense.

Watching me, wanting me
I can feel you pull me down
Fearing you... loving you
I won't let you pull me down

The song ends. I feel so alive! I want Fang to find me. I want to know who he is!

"Very nice Miss Ride. Now she will sing Bring me to Life, by Evanscence with Nick." He says.

He walks on. He's face blank. He stares at me and I see something in his eyes. It looked like understanding. Than guilt. I don't have to time look because the song starts playing.