CH 1

Hotaru woke up his little eyes wonder around to see that he was in his father room, he saw his brothers sleeping tears stained on their face, last night was rough especially for Torou his older brother, last night Torou got his first quirk which is blue fire, most people got there quirk by 5, but he got it early which caused him to be  afraid from his quirk and he hurt his father and his small hands, they cried a lot last night especially after seeing there brother staying there around the blue fire afraid in the middle, their father got in the situation pretty quickly and calmed Torou down, he then took care of his son's hand which is now covered in bandages, Touya calmed his kids last night and he took them to his bedroom to sleep with him in case something happen.
Hotaru looked at his dad seeing him awake his dad looked at him with soft smile on his lips "morning hotaru did you sleep well? " his dad asked with quiet voice to not wake his brothers, hotaru nodded then he brings himself closer to his dad cuddling to his side he heard his dad chuckle and felt his arms around him, he smelled his dad comforting scent to calm him down, which it did as he closed his eyes and slept again.
Touya looked at his kids to make sure that they are okey then he started to get up so he can make them breakfast before they wake up, he got up an he put Torou who was sleeping on his chest between his brothers who started to get closer to each other then they hugged each other, Touya smiled at the scene in front of him he got closer kissed their forehead then he left but before he took pictures of his cute kids, he left the room so he can look at the burn he got from Torou last night which wasn't mush as he was pretty used to any burns.
in the bathroom he got refreshed then he looked at his burn, after that he walked to the kitchen and started  making breakfast for him and the kids, he remembered at the first years how he burned the food, he chuckled at that memory remembering to increase the food as Hato loved eating a lot which is fine but he gets whiney when he didn't find food, he then made black coffee to wake him up a little .
He got out of the house to water the plants in his garden which took him few minutes to finish then he got back to his house went to the bathroom to shower quickly.
He finished then walked to his room to see his kids still asleep, he rolled his eyes at the lazy bastard of his, " oi Torou, Hotaru and Hato get up i prepared breakfast" he shocked them a little, Hotaru complained then he rolled to the other side, Torou completely ignored him and Hato woke up immediately after hearing the breakfast is ready he smiled " morning dad" hato said then he got up then he went to the bathroom to get cleaned up.
Touya smiled at hato who left the room the he looked at his two bastards who are dead asleep, he smirked then he jumped at them, the two kids woke up feeling their father weight " dad get off you are heavy" Hotaru groaned trying to break free from his dad Torou did the same but he was quite, Touya was afraid that Torou will be like that for the whole day him being quite, Touya smirked then he went to tickle his two sons which caused them to laugh and try to squirm out of his hands.
"Get up you two, Hato woke up minutes ago he could be eating your share" Touya said looked at his giggling sons who stopped as their eyes widened and ran downstairs shouting at their third brother.
Touya stayed there at the bed remembering his mate will he is his ex mate he used to love food just like Hato especially fried chicken, Hato turned out to be like kiego a lot especially his jokes and his behavior, he sighed out loud would it be different if he stayed with him but every time he remembered keigo he remember the pain from betrayal how he still think that keigo was with him only for a mission, Touya was lost in his thoughts when he felt small hands on his face he looked to see his older son " dad are you okey" Torou asked with worry around his face causing Touya to smile he got up and took Torou in his arms
" yeah I'm fine Torou, let's go eat breakfast before they finish it, then we have to check on your hands" Torou nodded then he put his arms around his father's neck " I'm sorry for hurting you yesterday dad" Torou said with small tears in his eyes which can't be seen as he hid his face in his father's chest
" hey its okey the important thing that you are okey now" Touya said trying to calm his son down " you know when i got my quirk i couldn't control it either, but i trained hard to control it " he told his son who is looking at him now " i could train you it would be fun Torou we could even make Hotaru and Hato train with you" he finished his words as he saw his son twinkling eyes as he nodded his head many times, excited by that as Torou always wanted to train with his dad his brothers had the same feeling, as they always saw their father training with big eyes " ok then let's eat then we will inform your brothers "
They went down to eat.
.

.
.
. ..

1200 words ( ̄∇ ̄)
So... Torou is the quiet one even though i said that Hotaru is quite but Torou is more as he is lazy to speak out.

Maybe in few chapters hawks will find them idk what will happen
I only updated cuz i was bored but my next update may be late cuz i have finals wich will terrorize me for about whole month ( crying in pain)
Maybe i will update next week idk
So see you 🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏻‍♀️
Also i changed my mind the story will be after 4 years from AFO and enji fight