*~Chapter 1~*

Authors P.O.V:

It has been three years since that incident. Now, everything felt peaceful. The child born on that day had now grown up to become a beautiful kind girl. And...

Ahh look, here she is now!

Running to her father's office with a basket filled with snacks and a tumbler filled with coffee.

"ChiChi!!! Kiyoko came to give you snacks!!"

She said, opening the half-closed door. A man with blonde hair stopped writing and looked up to see his daughter.

"Ah! Kiyoko! Come to ChiChi!"

Her father said, opening his arms for her to come and hug him. The girl went and rushed in for the expected hug. "How are you today Kiyoko?" Her father asked, "I've been doing fine ChiChi." She looked up at her father with a closed-eyed open mouth smile. Her father looked at her with loving eyes "Good, good." He patted her hair as she started talking about what she was doing with her mother earlier that morning. As she told her father about her activities, they didn't notice the person who had entered the room.

"Ahem! Hokage-Sama, I have come to report about the mission."

A white-haired man wearing ANBU clothing.

This man is 'Hatake Kakashi' the "Copy-cat ninja".

"Kaka-nii!!" Kiyoko jumped off of her father's lap and ran to her "Onii-chan". "Kaka-nii okairi!" the white-haired man chuckled "Tadaima, Kiyo-chan." Minato looked at the pair with fondness, he then turned to his daughter, " Hime-chan, can you leave your Kaka-nii and me alone for a while? The two of us need to talk for a little bit." Kiyoko looked at her father and then to Kakashi, who looked back at her with a closed-eyed smile, " Kiyo-chan, it will just be for a little while, okay?" she nodded her head "ChiChi, Kaka-nii, I'll be leaving now!" She headed to the already open door and left.

"Now...shall we get to the report, Kakashi?"

"Hai, Hokage-sama."

^~*********************************************************************~^

*~ with Kiyoko ~*

As she left she was escorted back to her home by her maid and some ANBU who followed her, though hidden. They entered the house with Kushina flooding some clothes, Kushina drifted her focus from the clothes and looked at the door "Oh! Okairi Kiyoko-Chan!" She said, waving to her daughter. Kiyoko smiled and ran to her mother. "Allow me to help, Kushina-Sama." Mary sat down by the couch and started to fold the clothing she grabbed.

"Did ChiChi like the cookies we made Kiyo-can?" Kiyoko looked up to her mother, her happy face turned into a pout, which got her mother to worry 'Was my cooking bad? But I followed the recipe though.'

That was what she was thinking.

"ChiChi didn't eat it yet, he had to talk with Kaka-nii about the mission, so I had to leave." She said with a pout and puffed cheeks. Kushina sighed, she was relieved that it wasn't because she was a terrible cook. She looked at her daughter who was still pouting.

"Instead of poting and ruining your pretty face, why don't you help us with folding the clothes?"

Kiyoko looked up to Kushina with stary eyes and nodded furiously. Kushina handed her some clothes for her to fold. The clothes she gave her were Kiyoko's shorts so that it wouldn't be a struggle for the three-year-old.

^~*********************************************************************~^

Hello!! Thank you for reading chapter one of my book! Thank you for the votes and the reads. I hope you liked this and I am very sorry if the chapters are short, please bear with me. And Mary is Kiyoko's maid. And the other one will appear in the next chapter, she is Kushina's maid. Once again, thank you for reading, and have a wonderful time!!!

(605 words)

                               ~hideko