Cherry nods. "Yes, I agree. I feel like they should be here as well, where are they?"

"They're asleep, I didn't want to bother them." Green Leader chimes in, standing up.

Light Steve sits down. "You have something you need to say first, Green Leader?"

"Indeed I do. I.. when I went to get them, the Hero was.. he looked different." He looks at the floor.

"Different how?" Yellow Leader asks.

"He.. well, he took his cloak off—"

Cherry steps forward. "I'm sorry, he WHAT?!"

"Calm down, Cherry. I'm sure he thought his identity wouldn't really be.. revealed, but I think it's fairly obvious now." The Green Leader looks at Cherry and Professor Red. "He has red markings all over him now, and if what I'm thinking is correct, your cover is blown. You and your friends are Red Steves." Every leader looks straight at the two cloaked figures.

Cherry steps backwards. "Uh.."

~At the abandoned library~

"Why are we here, and where.. is here?"

"The Rainbow Kingdom. This place won't last long with everything that's happening to it, we need to help them."

"Sure, while the three of us are supposed to be dead, we're gonna go and save people we don't even know."

"That's exactly the plan, they don't know us. They won't recognize us. You need to stop being so paranoid, Sav."

"Well I'm only paranoid because we don't know for sure if nobody will recognize us, mainly you!" 'Sav' replies, raising his voice slightly.

"Guys, please don't fight. We have these coats and masks, we can wear those. They won't be able to recognize us unless we take them off, which we won't, right?"

"Yeah, I know, but they could capture us and force our identities out of us!" Sav exclaims. He does not like the idea of their identities being revealed. Especially if someone does happen to know them.

"Calm down, Sav. If we show we mean no harm I'm sure they won't do that—"

"YEAH RIGHT! They could fake it for all we know, and we all know they'll think you're too different, Envir!" Sav replies. "They would kill you or something."

"I doubt they would do that, if they truly need help they'll do anything for it."

Sav rolls his eyes, "Sure, believe what you want."

"Will you both hush?! We need to be cautious, we don't know who's out here right now."

"Sorry boss!" Envir leans against a tree next to him, holding a sapling in his hand. 'It's not much longer, my friends.. don't worry. I'll bring you all back.' He holds the sapling against his chest, smiling slightly.

The older of the group, the one they call their boss, holds out a green and yellow looking object. "Don't worry, old friend. You'll be back with us soon."

~Back at the Rainbow Kingdom~

Cherry laughs nervously. "I don't know what you're talking about.."

Green Leader steps towards him. "Yes you do. Now I know there was only a fifty percent chance of me being right, but now I know I am. You're nervous."

"Uh.." Cherry looks over to the Professor, and then back to the other leaders. "Okay fine, you got me." He takes his hood off. "I'm a Red Steve, happy?"