"I don't blame you. You just can't blame me for all the stuff I said about you to Jack." He says.

"I know. I never planned on it. Can we just drop this now?" I ask. He nods.

"I should probably go find the guys we go on soon." He says. I nod and he gives my hand a squeeze before leaving. I stay and get out my phone and text Abby asking her if she will be able to call me tomorrow. She responds immediately and says she can.

Before I know it 4 guys are walking past me giving me high-fives.

"Rock the fuck out of this place guys!" I say behind them. Jack turns around and smiles at me before rushing to the stage.

The entire time they are on stage I stand mesmerized by their performance. Even Rian, who sits the whole show, brings lots of personality to them. I gaze in awe and think to myself how do I become like that. Someone fucking teach me because there is no way that I am half as energetic as they are. I can't take my eyes off of them so I doubt that anyone in the crowd can. I live with them on a bus and I still can't so I know nobody else can. I feel this pang of guilt in my stomach when the thought comes into my head, "You could have seen so much more of this Logan, but you freaked."

I walk to the bus.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know I'm being carried to the bunks. I open my eyes and see Alex.

"Don't worry the others were asleep. They didn't see anything." He says softly. I sigh and lean into him. I hear his heartbeat softly through the fabric of his cotton shirt. He lays me into the bunk and sits next to me.

"So did you want to do something tomorrow?" He asks. I smile and nod.

"I would like that. What did you have in mind?" I ask.

"I think I have something you would like." He says with a smirk.

"As long as it involves leaving the bus. I need to get out of here." I say.

"Yeah. You get to that point after a while. It kind of involves us leaving early though. I think we should just tell the others that we need to talk things out. And that we need to be by ourselves to do it." He says.

"In a sense that is true. We need to talk about some stuff. Nothing bad." I say looking over at him. He looks down to me and smiles.

"It's nice to be able to talk to you again. I don't have to try to guess what you are doing or anything. It, i guess...makes me feel better about everything I guess." He says. I smile. Alex has always had the biggest heart. Even if you drift from him, he will always worry about you.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask with a small smile. He laughs and slides into the bunk next to me. I lay on my side and wait for him to put the movie in. He grabs some action movie that I don't bother to notice the name of. He lays down and pulls the laptop up to where we can both see it.

"Alex?" I ask. He smiles and nods knowing what I wanted. I feel the heat rise in my cheeks and he extends his arm to serve as a barrier. I lay down and place my head on his chest. His arm wraps around my back I smile.

"This is what I missed." I sigh.

"I know babe. I know." He says kissing the top of my head. I wrap my arm around him. I smile and feel sleep creeping back over me. Before it completely overcomes me he speaks one last time.

"Remember Logan, no matter how far you go, or how long we are apart, there is no other place I call home, than you." He says. Through my haze I move up and kiss him passionately. I lay back down in my previous spot and fall into the most peaceful sleep I have had since the last time I fell asleep like this.

|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|

I am so sorry I haven't been updating regularly guys! I am almost done with school so it should get better I hope! Thank you guys so much for getting this to over 1K reads it means so much to me!