10

Logans P.O.V

"Thanks for rocking out Pennsylvania!  We hope to see you real soon!" I yell over the cheering. We take our bow and rush from the stage.

"I think I fall more in love with your guys music every time I hear it." Jack says. I laugh and pat his shoulder walking past him. Alex smiles at me but says nothing and I do the same.

"You guys gonna stay and watch us?" Rian asks with a huge smile.

"What else would we do?" I ask. Rian laughs and I smile.

"Boys lets go!" Zack says from the stairs. Alex grabs his guitar and looks back at me. I give him a huge smile and a thumbs up. He smiles and follows the others up the stairs to rock the fuck out.

That they did.

"That was definitely one of the best shows we have ever played." Jack says as we all sit in the lounge after the show.

"Where are we heading next?" Adam asks shyly. We all laugh.

"New Jersey." Alex says after a long pause.

"You had to look it up. That is the definition of sad." Marley says from the counter. Laughter fills the room as Alex flips her off and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey look I'm exhausted and I'm going to go to bed. Night guys." I say standing from the couch. I walk back to the bunk area and grab my bag. Once in the bathroom I look in the mirror and sigh deeply.

'You made the right decision. You can't think anything else now. Don't shut anyone out.' I think to myself and before I can say anything else I wash off my make up and step into the shower. I let the water run over my head and let the warmth take over. I have always been one to over think things. I won't let myself over think this. I will not harm Alex in anyway shape or form. The only way to do that for sure is to never let us be anything but friends.

I hear the door open.

"It's me." Marley says.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Marley says with a laugh.

"What?" I question.

"I just wanted to see how you were holding up. Being so close to Alex and all." She says.

"I actually feel pretty good. It isn't half as bad as I thought it would be. Honestly I am really glad that we decided not to ditch." I say.

"Well I'm glad you're OK. I'm really tired though so I'm going to bed. I took a shower at the venue so I don't reek. Can't say the same for Jack though." She says with a laugh. I hear the door shut and I shake my head and laugh turning off the shower and stepping out. I grab the towel and dry myself off. I slip on a sports bra and a large Rolling stones t-shirt with some red shorts. The shorts are almost covered by the shirt but with the level of fatigue I can't give less of a shit. I walk into the bunk area and walk over to Jack.

"What's up buuuddddiiii-" He starts

"Get in the shower. You smell like shit." I say before going over to my bunk.

"Alright MOM." Jack mocks from behind me. I laugh along with Alex and Jesse. Thankfully Jack does take a shower.

"Night guys!" I say.

"Night!" follows and I crawl into my bunk. Sleep overcomes me as soon as my head hits the pillow.

Alexs P.O.V

No make-up, a torn up t-shirt, and shorts. Yet she still makes my heart stop. I guess some things never change. Lisa never made me feel like this. She made me happy at points but never made me feel something so indescribable. Never. Only Logan can do this to me. But I can't have her. She won't let me.

I lay awake long after everyone else is asleep. Or so I thought.

FROM: Adam S. ;

You awake? I can't tell.

TO: Adam S. ;

Yea. Just thinking.

FROM: Adam S. ;

That was a given. Whats up? Is it about Logan?

TO: Adam S. ;

Back lounge?

FROM: Adam S. ;

You bet.

I slip silently from my bunk and walk to the back room with Adam following. Once the door is shut he puts in a movie before taking a seat across from me.

"Logan does not know how to keep people from eavesdropping. I on the other hand am a master of it." He says. I realize how smart he really is when I realize the movie is die hard.

"Nice." I say with a laugh. He shrugs.

"Now what is it?" He asks.

"I can't explain how she makes me feel I never could. I was able to push her to the back of my mind for a while but as soon as I saw her again..." I shake my head.

"It came back like a ton of bricks." Adam finishes. I nod.

"She is so close, yet so far." I say. Adam nods and looks to his lap.

"Alex, like I said this afternoon. She is not going to want to be anything more than friends because she feels like she going to ruin you. You are going to have to throw that thought out of her mind." He says.

"How do I do that?" I ask.

"Go with the flow. You guys will get closer and at that time when you think it's OK to make the move. Do it. If she agrees then you have it made. If she doesn't just act like it doesn't bother you tell her that you will wait for her. You are willing to be friends until she want's to be something more. Even if she never does." Adam says. That was fucking deep. How old is this kid?!

"You are under 25 right?" I ask with a laugh.

"I'm 24. But I have four sisters." He says. I nod.

"Explains that." I say with a laugh. Adam nods.

We finish the movie for the hell of it and then return to our bunks. Mine is across from Zacks who is above Logan. The curtain on her bunk was left slightly ajar just enough for me to see her face. Her eyes closed and her lips apart slightly. Her breaths are calm and steady. She captivates me without trying to.

I feel like I'm in too deep.

'you're treading on thin ice gaskarth.' my mind says.

yea but sooner or later even the thick ice melts.

The thin just melts first.