13

Logans P.O.V

"Well that was fun." I say walking off stage. Alex meets me by the stage and pulls me to the side as the rest of my band walks on to the dressing room.

"That was amazing." He says. I smile and shrug.

"I will say it was one of the better performances." I laugh. He shakes his head and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Accept that you're good at this." He says. I move from his grip and laugh.

"Fine maybe I am." I say.

"Close enough." He says. I smile and shake my head. Once you are on tour for long enough you start to not care where you are playing. I know that sounds bad but I just mean that the awe of playing a new sate every night wears off. You are genuinely happy to be playing any show.

"We have a day off tomorrow," Alex says "Would you like to go do something?"

"I would love to. Should we bring some of the others so that nobody gets the wrong idea?" I ask. He shrugs.

"We could just tell Rian. Have him go with us." I say.

"Unless you want a Starbucks date I highly suggest against it." He says. I laugh and shrug.

"Then what do we do?" I question.

"You say you want to stay and call a friend, I say I want to stay and be alone." He says.

"I feel so bad-ass trying to sneak around them." I say with a laugh. Alex shakes his head and moves back from me so that when the others reach us they aren't questioning our space.

"I really should call my friend. Then we can hang out I promise. I say with a smile. He laughs and shakes his head.

"I didn't know you were social enough to make friends." He says

"I didn't know you were cool enough to become a rock star but we see miracles come true right?" I ask. Alex glares at me. I smile.

"Don't say it." He says.

"I'm gonna say it." I say. He sighs.

"Apply cold water to BURNED areaaaa!" I brag.

"But really who is this 'Friend'?" He asks turning to sit on the speaker case next to me.

"Her name is Abby. I met her in the studio when I started recording my first EP. Before I found the band." I say.

"So she knows about us I take it." He asks.

"Knows about what happened before. I didn't have anyone else to turn to Alex. I sure as hell didn't expect any of this to ever happen so you can't really be upset about it. Well you can but you can't blame me. " I say.