Chapter 17

Hermione didn't want to wake, her mind continuously replaying last night.

The way he gently laid her down across her bedspread, his weight pressing down on her as they kissed. Her body arching up into his and their breathing loud and heavy in the room.

How he vanished her swimming costume and looked down at her as if she was a goddess before kissing up her leg, paying special attention to her thighs, cunt, and breasts as he continued teasing up her body.

When she finally got to see all of him when he vanished his shorts and couldn't help but reach out to feel the weight of his large cock in her grip.

His moan, low and obscene.

His cock finally entering her after she begged, the sharp pinch quickly disappearing into pleasure as he whispered sweet praise into her ear.

Discovering the difference between fucking and making love.

His eyes never strayed from her's while his cock slowly went in an out of her cunt, as if savoring the feeling.

She was able to truly see every shade of silver in his eyes, memorize the curve of his nose, and angle of his jaw. Study the shape of his lips and how they moved to chant her name in hoarse whispers. Her first name.

Malfoy kissing away her tears when the intensity of everything became too much and she came. Him following soon after and immediately cuddling her to his chest, arms wrapped protectively around her.

This was happiness, wasn't it? How else could she describe a night full of laughter, kisses, dancing, and... making love.

Sex wasn't an adequate word to describe last night.

"I know you're awake."

His low whisper tickled her ear, warm breath causing a shiver through her body.

Malfoy's arm was wrapped around her waist, spooning her from behind. She could feel his arousal pressing into her back and her face flushed at the realization.

"Do you remember how to make polyjuice potion?"

What?

She tried to turn but his grip was firm around her waist, his chin resting on top of her head.

"Yes?"

"Hmm... name the ingredients for me."

She had no clue where this was leading, her mind flitting to the page of text in question.

The first ingredient was at the tip of her tongue but she stopped as his hand ventured to the front of her pajama bottoms.

"Safe word?'

"Red," she whispered, her mind seemingly short circuiting.

"Good girl," he murmured, and she had to bite back a whimper. "First ingredient of polyjuice potion."

"Lacewing flies?' she questioned, her mind and body confused.

"Correct," he said, his hand now slowly going under the elastic, his finger hovering over her clit.

Her hips shifted to make contact but his legs wrapped around her's so she was unable to move, trapped against his body.

"Keep going."

"Leaches."

Malfoy hummed, his fingertip making slow circles against her clit. He stopped after a few seconds.

"Fluxweed... kn-knotgrass."

His large hand now cupped her cunt, his palm circling against her clit while one finger entered her.