"I - I want... you... but I'm nervous," she said quietly, her cheeks growing even hotter in embarrassment at the confession.

"You're in control, Granger," Malfoy murmured, nudging her nose with his which never failed to make her smile. His eyes turned playful then, a smirk playing at his lips. "And I wouldn't mind being ordered around in that swotty tone of yours."

She narrowed her eyes, but was immediately distracted by kisses traveling against her jaw and throat.

His hands were at her hips, and she wished for them to wander.

You're in control.

She leaned back slightly. "I - I want your hands to touch me."

"They are touching you," he said, his smile angelic. She wasn't so fooled. His hands slowly slid up her ribs. "Here?"

She shook her head, her face surely tomato red.

He continued slowly further up until he brushed the underside of her breasts and her breathing hitched.

"Here?" he said softly, teasing with barely there touches.

"I - I want -" she took a breath, having never had so much of a say in her pleasure before. She growled under her breath, frustrated.

Malfoy's expression was contemplative, his eyes searching her's as he continued to tease the underside of her breasts.

"Let's create a safe word."

"A safe word?" she repeated, her brows furrowed.

He nodded. "If you are ever uncomfortable, say the safe word and I will immediately stop whatever I'm doing."

Hermione chewed on her bottom lip.

"I want this to be good for you, Granger," he said quietly, his hands moving to cup her face, his cool hands feeling pleasant against her burning blush. "You are in control."

You are in control.

Not once has she ever felt in control with Ron.

"Red," she finally said, taking a deep breath, her jaw clenched in determination. "My safe word is red."

"Good girl," he murmured gently against her lips.

His lips swallowed her quiet gasp, surprised at how much pleasure suddenly coursed through her at the praise.

As their kiss deepened and became more heated with tongue and nips, his hands were back on her hips, slowly sliding up to her ribs.

They continued up until he was fully cupping her breasts, his thumbs making light sweeps against her nipples through her swimming costume.

She broke the kiss with a moan, her hands gripping his biceps as he teased her.

Her breathing quickened when he slowly slid the wet material down from her shoulders, his eyes carefully watching her's, exposing her breasts to the cool air.

"Beautiful," he murmured, his gaze studying how her nipples hardened at his touch.

Despite being in the water, she could feel herself growing wet between her legs, and her thighs squeezed together at the feeling.

The way his stormy eyes darkened when they flashed to her's... she knew he knew.

With one hand continuing to tease her nipple, the other slid down her stomach and past her navel.

Her breathing stuttered as his hand was now cupping her cunt, his thumb circling against her clit. 

"What's the safe word?" he whispered into her ear, his movement now still.