Fifty: I Need You

Start from the beginning

When I took another step forward, his head snapped up. Good. He wasn't sleeping—I'd worried there for a moment. His eyes swept over me, and I smiled, keeping my voice silky and soft as I strode over to him.

"Hi, baby."

Beau's eyes flared like they did whenever I called him baby. I never imagined being like this. It wasn't my personality to be so outwardly affectionate, but I couldn't help returning the words he said to me. And that might have been why Beau liked it so much; he knew there was no way in hell I'd ever call anyone else baby. It was only for him.

"Come here," he said gruffly.

I flicked my towel off as I closed the space between us and watched his throat tighten with a groan.

"Sometimes I think there's no way you're real," he muttered. "You're a fucking angel."

"You don't think angels are real?"

His lips curled into a smile for the first time since I found him in the driveway. "Let me touch you so I can find out."

I smiled as I sat on his lap, and his hands brushed my legs like he was checking that I was really there. That I existed. My voice fell to a whisper.

"Beau, I need you."

Like I knew they would, those words lit up Beau's entire world. He leaned forward and grabbed my hips, tugging me closer. But not too close that he couldn't still trail his gaze over every inch of my exposed skin.

"What do you need?" he said, his voice husky.

What I needed was for him to feel better. Beau wasn't the only one who cared so deeply for others that it was painful to watch them hurt.

Beau started to trail his fingers over all the places his eyes had. His previous uncertainty slowly morphed into purpose, and he wrapped his hand around the nape of my neck, eyes burning into mine. My pulse ticked up a notch, reacting to Beau and Beau alone.

"Fuck, Collins. Tell me what I can give you."

I placed a hand on his bare chest, which heaved beneath my touch, and slowly let it fall. "I need you to make me come."

The heat in his eyes amplified to a new degree. "Yeah?"

I nodded, and knowing how much he loved it when I begged, added, "Please, Beau."

Beau grabbed my wrist to remove my hand from his chest. He twisted my arm around my back, forcing me to arch forward so he could capture my nipple in his mouth, groaning around it.

"I need to feel you," I gasped, even though I could more than feel how his tongue was tracing the dark edges of my areola. "I need you everywhere."

Beau firmly cupped between my legs with his free hand, causing me to gasp as he growled against my skin. "God, Collins. Those words...please keep talking."

"Give me everything you have to give, Beau," I whispered, feeling more desperate by the minute as his hand and mouth roamed over me, teasing every spot except for the ones I wanted the most. He licked at the water droplets on my collarbone, and I thought I might die if he didn't take that tongue and put it to better use. "Please, I need it."

"No," Beau muttered before finally plunging two fingers inside me, making me arch back even further with a silent scream. "You need me."

"Yes," I cried. "Yes, I need you."

I needed him. God, I needed him. Not just here in this moment, but in all the moments. Every day, I needed Beau. I couldn't remember the last time I felt this sort of need for another person, and I wasn't sure I ever would. Beau was it.